High Socks Trend

nitetrain8601

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 07:58 PM)
I don't like high socks.  I'm a fan of the Manny or Bagwell pants.  Long and baggy.

the MLB fashion police are cracking down on them now. Someone got fined bigtime this past week for wearing them around the back of the heel.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 06:26 PM)
Yeah, I'm not dissing it. I love it. I wish more players did it. That would be awesome if our whole team did it.

Frank using high socks? That would be strange...

QUOTE(sayitanitso @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 07:51 PM)
Did Kong ever wear high socks? I remember a few years ago he did a commerical for ESPN and his socks were high. I don't know if he wore them like that in a game, i just remember that commercial with his socks like that.

Kong had them high all the time. I love the look! OLD SCHOOL!!!!! :cheers

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 10:38 PM)
I think those are just the strips you can pull off rather than the actual paint.

Ah, I love the strips. They're so much easier to put on than paint, and they're not messy.

And, back to the main topic: I don't play baseball, but I've always loved the look of the high socks, and when I create players in MVP, they always have high socks.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 4, 2005 -> 11:44 PM)
I'm not lying.  I have seen it.  I wondered how much they paid him to promote that crap.

I don't deny the fact that you have seen it. I just knew that you would be the first to say that they have already seen the site.