Lohan Has Digital Breast Reduction

KipWellsFan

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-06-06/#3

Teen actress Lindsay Lohan's breasts have been digitally reduced for forthcoming Disney film Herbie: Fully Loaded, to avoid offending family audiences. Test screenings for the new movie, the fourth sequel to the 1968 film The Love Bug about a Volkswagen Beetle car with a mind of its own, indicated that some parents felt Lohan's character Maggie Peyton was too raunchy for a children's film. Disney technicians were forced to plough through numerous scenes - especially those showing the busty actress jumping up and down at a motor racing track, reducing her breasts by two cup sizes and raising revealing necklines on her T-shirts. Amused at her digital bosom reduction, Lohan says, "I don't know how Renee Zellweger kept swelling and shrinking for Bridget Jones. It's no fun. Bring on the computer guys."

I'm not going to see it now. :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 02:39 PM)
I said God Damn!

Boob reduction of any kind should be illegal!

Have you seen her lately? Those things are looooooooooooooong gone.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 02:54 PM)
She's been visiting the vomitorium, and by vomitorium I don't mean theatre entrance.

And to be honest, she looked better before she lost all the weight and bleached her hair and skin. I thought, in a very heterosexual way, that she was very pretty before (aside from the constant booze and cigs).

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 04:02 PM)
And to be honest, she looked better before she lost all the weight and bleached her hair and skin. I thought, in a very heterosexual way, that she was very pretty before (aside from the constant booze and cigs).

Agreed. She's too skinny now. I'm not a fan of the blond hair on her either.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 04:02 PM)

Yeah, she looked a lot better before...and I'm sorry to hear you are heterosexual. Bi is the way to go for girls! :bang

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 07:48 AM)
I'm confused. They were fake boobs, right? So, her sudden, major weight loss wouldn't reduce their size, right? That would only happen if they were real. So did she have them removed?

See, I think they might have been real. They were proportionate to her body (I thought), and you all are Chicagoans, you should know Irish girls just have more, uh, in their luggage racks....

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 08:20 AM)
See, I think they might have been real. They were proportionate to her body (I thought), and you all are Chicagoans, you should know Irish girls just have more, uh, in their luggage racks....

She's got ummm errrr huge tracks of land.... :bang

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 02:20 PM)

I remember the 'E' channel did this whole thing where they showed photos of her like 2 weeks apart. In one she was flat, in the next photo WHAMMO. She must've realized she was gonna be like 80lbs. with D cups and had them taken out.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 08:27 AM)
I remember the 'E' channel did this whole thing where they showed photos of her like 2 weeks apart. In one she was flat, in the next photo WHAMMO. She must've realized she was gonna be like 80lbs. with D cups and had them taken out.

Really? Huh, I always thought they were more natural looking. Oh well, I am no expert on her boobs. :P

But if she would have kept the implants they she probably would have been 85 lbs with D cups. :D

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Jun 6, 2005 -> 03:38 PM)
DRAT!

We'll be missing out on these...

lindsay_lohan001.jpg

After re-evaluating these...they are extremely fake looking. They sit too perfect on her, no sag without a bra. God I'd like to .....

The funny thing is that in a recent People magazine, they compare Linsey with Ann-Margret and they both discuss how great being a red head is. Also they do side by side shots of Linsey with Ann to show how they are the spitting image of one another. I guess Linsey didn't want to be compared to a legend anymore and lost all signs of Ann. Damn shame.

I am surprised this has just been posted been known for weeks now.

These stupid asses spent over a million bucks to do this. What would have happened if they were natural? They doen't do this s*** with other actresses that have large breasts. If they casted her in the first place with them why change it later?

Before and after on the herbie set...

smaller_implants_for_lindsa.jpg

lohan-compare.jpg

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 09:43 AM)
Really? Huh, I always thought they were more natural looking. Oh well, I am no expert on her boobs.  :P

But if she would have kept the implants they she probably would have been 85 lbs with D cups. :D

She did get them removed along with all her freckles on her face.