Lohan Has Digital Breast Reduction

KipWellsFan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gross, on all counts: too skinny, bad hair color, gross bleached out freckles, smoking (menthols no less, ick).

When she's 40 she's going to look back and be like, s***, what did I do to myself.....

We actually talked about this one time in my physics class a few weeks ago. She was naturally very pretty and now she just looks coked out. Like a mini Courtney Love, with out all the arrests (her daddy does that). It's really a shame, she was a gorgeous girl and hopefully gets back to eating actual sammiches.

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 11:41 PM)
We actually talked about this one time in my physics class a few weeks ago.  She was naturally very pretty and now she just looks coked out.  Like a mini Courtney Love, with out all the arrests (her daddy does that).  It's really a shame, she was a gorgeous girl and hopefully gets back to eating actual sammiches.

Compare her to alot of girls she was not that special... only differance is she had the money for surgeries whenever she wanted not to mention having double d's at one time due to plastic sugery when she is naturally a b cup. Basically you can put any average chick in hollywood and people fall in love with them for whatever reason.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 12:02 AM)
Compare her to alot of girls she was not that special... only differance is she had the money for surgeries whenever she wanted not to mention having double d's at one time due to plastic sugery when she is naturally a b cup. Basically you can put any average chick in hollywood and people fall in love with them for whatever reason.

That's cuz average chiacks are teh new hotness

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 12:02 AM)

Fame and money. Anybody can look more attractive with those two.

She was hot for a while though.

Who do you consider "special"?

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 12:37 AM)
Fame and money.  Anybody can look more attractive with those two.

She was hot for a while though.

Who do you consider "special"?

Alot of other chicks over lohan even when she was considered to be ''hot'' put it that way.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
Gross, on all counts: too skinny, bad hair color, gross bleached out freckles, smoking (menthols no less, ick).

When she's 40 she's going to look back and be like, s***, what did I do to myself.....

No doubt about it. Who is telling these girl that is attractive? :puke EAT A SAMMICH!!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 12:50 PM)
No doubt about it.  Who is telling these girl that is attractive? :puke EAT A SAMMICH!!

Men, that's who. Even the chicks that most guys think aren't too skinny ARE too skinny. Have you seen the sizes that women's clothes come in nowadays? It's like baby clothes.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 04:19 PM)
Its gross and not natural.

You and I are in the minority on this one. Most guys I know have been brainwashed into thinking 90 lbs. is hot. It was bad enough that women bought into it, now even guys believe it. Remember when the word 'skinny' used to be derogatory?.... now guys look for the skinny chicks.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 11:25 AM)
You and I are in the minority on this one. Most guys I know have been brainwashed into thinking 90 lbs. is hot.  It was bad enough that women bought into it, now even guys believe it. Remember when the word 'skinny' used to be derogatory?.... now guys look for the skinny chicks.

Well the rest of the world can have em. :cheers