This sucks!

Soxplosion

Our bullpen absolutely sucks. Our team ERA is 3.82. That of the starters is 3.66. That of the relievers is 4.80! Thats a horrible ERA for a bullpen. Not to mention theyve blown like a gazilion leads. I thought we woulda have solved this problem by acquiring White, Gordon and Koch but theyve been the ones that made that ERA so high. Ill pardon Marte, Glover and Wunsch. Theyre doing great. Its just a few blowhards who are screwing it up for everyone.

And Konerko sucks. He is hitting .211, I wanna crap my pants everytime he comes to the plate. Guys like Frank and Lee are pulling out of it but Konerko has done nothing. Hes only killed rallies with his constant double plays. I think Rios deserves more playing time. Put Frank at first and Rios at DH. Hey, Konerko was all big on benching frank when he was slumping last year, now lets return the favor and bench him.

Well Sox lose. Another painful game blown away by the bullpen. Its been like that ever since 2001. Our bullpen sucks. We gotta get some real pitchers for the pen, to replace Gordon, Koch and White. These guys blow.

And Im releasing Jorge Julio from my keeper league. I dont care how well he is, I dont want him... :angry:

Our bullpen absolutely sucks. Our team ERA is 3.82. That of the starters is 3.66. That of the relievers is 4.80! Thats a horrible ERA for a bullpen. Not to mention theyve blown like a gazilion leads. I thought we woulda have solved this problem by acquiring White, Gordon and Koch but theyve been the ones that made that ERA so high. Ill pardon Marte, Glover and Wunsch. Theyre doing great. Its just a few blowhards who are screwing it up for everyone.

And Konerko sucks. He is hitting .211, I wanna crap my pants everytime he comes to the plate. Guys like Frank and Lee are pulling out of it but Konerko has done nothing. Hes only killed rallies with his constant double plays. I think Rios deserves more playing time. Put Frank at first and Rios at DH. Hey, Konerko was all big on benching frank when he was slumping last year, now lets return the favor and bench him.

Well Sox lose. Another painful game blown away by the bullpen. Its been like that ever since 2001. Our bullpen sucks. We gotta get some real pitchers for the pen, to replace Gordon, Koch and White. These guys blow.

And Im releasing Jorge Julio from my keeper league. I dont care how well he is, I dont want him... :angry:

we need to call up some of our young bullpen guys to replace the old washed up pitchers of gordon, and white too. although gordon needs to go before white.

I think we panic too much. To be honest, I'm surprised we're doing as well as we are. We have s***ty ownership. This fish is rotten at the head. If the people up top knew what they were doing, maybe we could average 15,000 a night in April. But this organization seems to have a knack for making bad decisions on a regular basis. I wouldn't be surprised to see KW replaced by Selig when he steps down.

But no matter what happens, at least we arent Tiger fans. Doomed to hell forever, they are.

LOL, I thought you said you were going to bed?

I can see that 2 hours or so of cooling down hasn't helped.

Konerko is near league leader in GIDP. I think he has 6 or 7 now on the season.

LOL, I thought you said you were going to bed?

I can see that 2 hours or so of cooling down hasn't helped.

I posted this right after we lost. Long before I said I was going to bed... ;)

Konerko is near league leader in GIDP. I think he has 6 or 7 now on the season.

Well, whatever the number is, its pathetic. He needs to get his butt in gear... :angry: