Now This is Some Heated Competition

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 08:00 AM)
Actually most home schoolers I know have more social interactions with a wider group of people than kids in regular schools. The home school groups are really well organized. Sports leagues, field trips, etc. Another plus is most curriculums are completed in about half a day, leaving the other half for interactions in the "real world".

The only kids I've ever heard of personally that were home-schooled had panic attacks when they had to go to high school or college. But, again, those are probably just a small minority.

QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 10:59 PM)
:headshake That's sad, really.

Is it? Should I like every major sport even if they slap on a pair of ice skates and float around on frozen water and slap a puck around an arena in a city that was never given any good reason to like hockey?

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 07:35 PM)
Is it? Should I like every major sport even if they slap on a pair of ice skates and float around on frozen water and slap a puck around an arena in a city that was never given any good reason to like hockey?

I dont know how to respond, No you dont have to like it, but the respect given to a great sport is so low it sickens me. Baseball is grown men swingin a stick at a ball and then running in a diamond pattern. Whats the point about guys putting on skates and slap a puck around. If youre knocking the difficulty you should stop right there, because obviously you have no idea how hard ice hockey really is.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 11:08 PM)
The Scrabble tournaments ESPN shows are fun to watch too!

OMG, they have that? I admit, that I would watch that. I luuuuuuuuv scrabble!