ST Tailgate Friday June 17th

Chisoxfn

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 07:46 AM)
By the way, I wanted to ask you or for anyone who may know, what's the best stop to get off on (orange line) to get to the Hard Rock Hotel.

map.gif

Stop at Randolph, and walk a few blocks east...Thats your best bet

Unfortunately I will still be on vacation as of Friday but I might head out to the game saturday...so....

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendly reminder to all: We are using this tailgate, as Steff is paying for our airfare, tickets and all other expenses, to oust Vince as an admin here at Soxtalk.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

Sorry, I just had to. It was just so there for the taking.

Thanks again, Steff.... :lol:

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 10:44 AM)
Friendly reminder to all: We are using this tailgate, as Steff is paying for our airfare, tickets and all other expenses, to oust Vince as an admin here at Soxtalk.

:lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

Sorry, I just had to.  It was just so there for the taking.

Don't forget... I am having sex with all of you as well.

:rolly

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 03:44 PM)

:lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

Sorry, I just had to.  It was just so there for the taking.

ZIIIIIINNNG!

:lolhitting

Paranoia is a great thing.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 03:51 AM)
I always pick the wrong damn weekends. :angry:

Don't worry YAS.. you can not be here, hell.. you can have never even met me, and "someone" will say you're indulging.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 05:55 PM)
I'm leaving work at 1ish and having lunch at Jimbo's. Then I'm going over to the lot at 5. I'll have a cooler of Lite and some snacks. I think I am driving the jeep..

Sounds good, I'm gonna try to get Gage to bring a glove so we can do some throwing in the lot as well.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 08:48 PM)
There's a good chance I'm getting tickets for this game, if I'd love to meet some of you guys.

I saw you were in Cali this weekend. Were ya able to make it down to SD for one of the games? Or stuck in crappy LA the whole time (cheap shot at Cali) :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 12:03 AM)
I saw you were in Cali this weekend.  Were ya able to make it down to SD for one of the games?  Or stuck in crappy LA the whole time (cheap shot at Cali) :lol:

I wanted to go to San Diego but that was a no go with the parents. Stayed in L.A. the whole time now all the sudden my parents want to move to Cali, well if they do I'm staying here so whatever should be interesting. Anyways I went to Dodger stadium and thought it was a complete dump but the rest of my family loved it. :huh

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 10:10 PM)
I wanted to go to San Diego but that was a no go with the parents.  Stayed in L.A. the whole time now all the sudden my parents want to move to Cali, well if they do I'm staying here so whatever should be interesting.  Anyways I went to Dodger stadium and thought it was a complete dump but the rest of my family loved it. :huh

My dad loves the place but I think its the most god awful ballpark in baseball (write there with Fenway and the Twinkie dome). Haven't been to Tropicana but everyone says that place stinks too.

Just an ugly stadium and they have some awful awful fans (not the diehards, but the casual fans and they get a ton of em).