ST Tailgate Friday June 17th

Chisoxfn

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:08 PM)
When you see Gage and I unleashing fireballs through Lot E, you'll know the festivities have begun.

i've never seen a drunken game of catch.

might be interesting to see :P

btw, trying to make arrangments now to make it out there tommorow.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 05:34 PM)
Steff, what time are you guys starting the tailgate?

Jason and Alex are meeting us at Jimbo's if all goes as planned and then we'll head over there at 5 when the gates open.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 10:40 PM)
Jason and Alex are meeting us at Jimbo's if all goes as planned and then we'll head over there at 5 when the gates open.

I'll need to call you to figure out how to get there from the hotel. Once Jason makes it to the hotel I'll call you.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:00 PM)
I'll need to call you to figure out how to get there from the hotel.  Once Jason makes it to the hotel I'll call you.

Lord help us... LOL. If you're taking the train it's simple. Just call me.. I'm leaving work at noon to run some errands then heading to Jimbo's..

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:02 PM)
Lord help us... LOL. If you're taking the train it's simple. Just call me.. I'm leaving work at noon to run some errands then heading to Jimbo's..

Jimbo's would be the same exit as you would take if you were going to the cell right? And than its just basically accross from armour park or whatever its called?

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:51 PM)
Alright sounds good.  I'll probably get to the park around 5:15 so I'll stop by then, I'm going to bring my glove as well just to show you guys up :P

If I some how make it to the cell early tomorrow I'll throw you my slurve. You will cry, I gaurantee it.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:03 PM)
If I some how make it to the cell early tomorrow I'll throw you my slurve. You will cry, I gaurantee it.

What time you think you're going to get there?? Now you got to be at the tailgate, I feel like I've been challenged now. :bringit :D

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 12:04 AM)
What time you think you're going to get there??  Now you got to be at the tailgate, I feel like I've been challenged now. :bringit  :D

It depends on what time I get out of work and what traffic is like tomorrow. I could get there at about 6:45 like I did on Monday or I could get there at 5:30 like I did on Opening Day and a couple other games this year.

I was a damn good pitcher freshman year until I blew out my arm. 2 seamer, 4 seamer, change, sidarm slider, overhand sweeping curve and my 3/4 slurve. Not to mention throwing at 4 different arm angles. You can see why my arm couldn't take the load. I started pitching a bit on the side this year(senior year in HS) but i couldn't throw more then 20 pitches before my arm started to act up.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:12 PM)
It depends on what time I get out of work and what traffic is like tomorrow. I could get there at about 6:45 like I did on Monday or I could get there at 5:30 like I did on Opening Day and a couple other games this year.

I was a damn good pitcher freshman year until I blew out my arm. 2 seamer, 4 seamer, change, sidarm slider, overhand sweeping curve and my 3/4 slurve. Not to mention throwing at 4 different arm angles. You can see why my arm couldn't take the load. I started pitching a bit on the side this year(senior year in HS) but i couldn't throw more then 20 pitches before my arm started to act up.

Ya, that's a pretty ridiculous work load for your arm, I can definitely see what your arm would break down.

Enjoy it guys and gals! And Jason, or maybe aboz...stay loose, I'd rather see one of you 2 in there than Marte or Vizcaino right now.

Now Gage, 3 weeks from now I'll be in Las Vegas....now THERES a roadtrip you need to make :D

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:19 PM)
Jimbo's would be the same exit as you would take if you were going to the cell right? And than its just basically accross from armour park or whatever its called?

Right.. that's the only exit for the Cell. Then yes.. right on the other side of the park. We'll be on the patio.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 11:00 PM)
I'll need to call you to figure out how to get there from the hotel.  Once Jason makes it to the hotel I'll call you.

Hey Alex if you see this, I drove to work today, I could pick you guys up after I get off of work if you like. If you guys are downtown, I am not too far away from you all. Or we could meet somewhere closer. If you are interested, let me know.