SOX

Soxfest

Sox have looked bad against KC, a bad Clev team and a under.500 doormat Balt team. Sox cannot beat middle of the road starters, well people Minn, Oak , Sea coming up and if we play like we have we will be well under .500 by the end of MAY. Sox are going to face excellent starters and will be eaten alive with dumbass JM running the show and offense and bullpen that has been seen this year as much as Hayley's comet. :angry:

Sox have looked bad against KC, a bad Clev team and a under.500 doormat Balt team. Sox cannot beat middle of the road starters, well people Minn, Oak , Sea coming up and if we play like we have we will be well under .500 by  the end of MAY. Sox are going to face excellent starters and will be eaten alive with dumbass  JM running the show and offense and bullpen that has been seen this year as much as Hayley's comet. :angry:

With Jerry Manuel we always will be underachieving.

CWSOX45

I didnt want to blame JM for what has happened the last few seasons. But now, from what Im seeing from the CUBS, manager really makes a difference. Dusty provides a winning attitude and he is able to get the best out of his players. JM has great baseball players but he doesnt show any life in games and that carry over to the team. I would rather have a team that have all kinds of handshakes and celebrations when they win a game or a great play was made than a lifeless team. We need some fire out of the manager. Another example the Royals, their manager has a great attitude and look at them they are playing way over their talents.

I didnt want to blame JM for what has happened the last few seasons. But now, from what Im seeing from the CUBS, manager really makes a difference. Dusty provides a winning attitude and he is able to get the best out of his players. JM has great baseball players but he doesnt show any life in games and that carry over to the team. I would rather have a team that have all kinds of handshakes and celebrations when they win a game or a great play was made than a lifeless team. We need some fire out of the manager. Another example the Royals, their manager has a great attitude and look at them they are playing way over their talents.

Well, the ultimate example is the Angel team from last season. They had no business being in the WS, let alone winning it, but their manager rubbed off on all players and they gave a great overall team effort.

As Jason is always saying, I wish the Sox would do that. :P

Pasqua for new Sox manager!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

you know you guys keep wanting to lay blame at the wrong feet..........im telling you to look back to before kw came on the scene... things were hunky dorey and we were winning... we had pretty much alot of the talent we have now... or comprable anyhow........jm made it all click.... then along comes kw... he takes a 95 win team which only needed a few tweeks here and there and gives it a face lift........jm held it together enough to keep us from being bottom feeders though... and then when we went through a face lift.. kw comes along the next season and adds some lipo suction and a tummy tuck.... wtf........we were fine before he came to chicago and we will be fine once he leaves chicago.. actually we will be better off......kw is the bad guy here not jm.... stop blaming him for everything cause it aint all his fault..........he has no control over anything anymore.........and hasnt since kw came here.......take away kw and you take away the problems.........

Well, the ultimate example is the Angel team from last season.  They had no business being in the WS, let alone winning it, but their manager rubbed off on all players and they gave a great overall team effort. 

As Jason is always saying, I wish the Sox would do that.    :P 

Pasqua for new Sox manager!!!!!!!! :lol:

Im with Jas on this one. Lets stay inside the organization and get Backman...

you know you guys keep wanting to lay blame at the wrong feet..........im telling you to look back to before kw came on the scene... things were hunky dorey and we were winning... we had pretty much alot of the talent we have now... or comprable anyhow........jm made it all click.... then along comes kw... he takes a 95 win team which only needed a few tweeks here and there and gives it a face lift........jm held it together enough to keep us from being bottom feeders though... and then when we went through a face lift.. kw comes along the next season and adds some lipo suction and a tummy tuck.... wtf........we were fine before he came to chicago and we will be fine once he leaves chicago.. actually we will be better off......kw is the bad guy here not jm.... stop blaming him for everything cause it aint all his fault..........he has no control over anything anymore.........and hasnt since kw came here.......take away kw and you take away the problems.........

Hey hsc, KW has gotten us Colon, Loaiza, Rios, Jiminez, White and Koch (both good pitchers, how could he have known theyd do so poorly?). Hes put a ton of talent out on the field. JM is the one who is misusing all our talent...

Guest hotsoxchick1
Ummm...  He was in the organization in 2000... Pretty high level, too.

umm he wasnt in charge of things up here though............key factor.........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey hsc, KW has gotten us Colon, Loaiza, Rios, Jiminez, White and Koch (both good pitchers, how could he have known theyd do so poorly?). Hes put a ton of talent out on the field. JM is the one who is misusing all our talent...

roman he also brought us d wells, ritchie, clayton........ et el.........im sick of repeating his blunders..... kw makes the calls and tells jm who to put where and when.... dont doubt that for one minute..........so therefore all the blame can start with him.......i guarentee ya if hes gone things will get alot better before they get worse............

JM is getting his orders from KW. KW is misusing the talent.

roman he also brought us d wells, ritchie, clayton........ et el.........im sick of repeating his blunders..... kw makes the calls and tells jm who to put where and when.... dont doubt that for one minute..........so therefore all the blame can start with him.......i guarentee ya if hes gone things will get alot better before they get worse............

Oh shoot, ya got me there. So he did screw up last year and the years before, but he made a pretty good effort bringing in talent this year. Its JMs fault hes making bad decisions.

Steff, do you think KW tells JM to put Rick friggen White in at a crucial situation in the game? No, JM makes that decision. Hes the one who cant make the right decisions. KWs not the best GM but he shouldnt be blamed for our poor start this year...

Eh, youre right steff. With all of KWs "boys" Im sure he has some influence... :(

And it's a shame. You remember last year when Kenny went into the locker room and was screaming (I wasn't posting here then, but I'm sure someone mentioned it..)? Was that Kenny's job? Is he the motivator of this team..? If it's JM's job to do so, then KW should let him. Problem is that KW has serious control issues. My understanding is that his mouth wrote some hefty checks that his ass hasn't quite been able to cash. Like HSC said, this is only going to get worse before it gets better as long as he is allowed to run things the way he is. JM (or any manager for that matter) has no purpose on this team as long as KW is around.

And it's a shame. You remember last year when Kenny went into the locker room and was screaming (I wasn't posting here then, but I'm sure someone mentioned it..)? Was that Kenny's job? Is he the motivator of this team..? If it's JM's job to do so, then KW should let him. Problem is that KW has serious control issues. My understanding is that his mouth wrote some hefty checks that his ass hasn't quite been able to cash. Like HSC said, this is only going to get worse before it gets better as long as he is allowed to run things the way he is. JM (or any manager for that matter) has no purpose on this team as long as KW is around.

But thats why JM should be fired. Kenny came down because JM wasnt at all motivational. And he still isnt. So Kenny had to take matters into his own hands. We just have completely different perspectives on the same situation. You think JM isnt doing his job because Kenny wont let him and I think Kenny is taking matters into his own hands because JM isnt doing his job...

But thats why JM should be fired. Kenny came down because JM wasnt at all motivational. And he still isnt. So Kenny had to take matters into his own hands. We just have completely different perspectives on the same situation. You think JM isnt doing his job because Kenny wont let him and I think Kenny is taking matters into his own hands because JM isnt doing his job...

Oh geezus. When you take those f***ing blinders off and get your dick out of KW's mouth we'll have an intelligent conversation about the real ways of the adult world, OK Roman..?

It's not 2 different perspectives. I have facts and you just think you do.