6/8 games.

bulokis

QUOTE(bulokis @ Jun 8, 2005 -> 08:24 PM)
BMAC gave up 6 runs in 4 innings pitched. He is struggling right now. Do you guys think its a good idea to send him down to AA but I know most of the better prospects are in AA.

No. In the start @ Indy his stuff overpowered the hitters, but he blew up late. Unfortunately I missed the blow up, but he's fine in AAA. Moving him down will serve no purpose IMO.

I listened to a little of the Charlotte game and a guy who did a lot of damage was a guy named Chris Denorfia he was in Chattanooga to start the season and he tore up the Barons staff he has a chance to be a good prospect for the Reds. On a side note it seemed to me like BMAC struggled later in his outing and that was his only struggle last year with Birmingham because he left pitches up in the zone I am not sure if tonight was the same way or not if so it would be the first time this season

Knights lost 6-1. BMac's start wasn't good as mentioned. Anderson 1-3, BB, run. Box Score

Barons were off.

'Hogs fall short on late rally losing 10-9. Daigle 2 more HRs. Carlos Lee also with a HR, .368 for him. Whisler got rocked. Box Score

Kanny won 4-2. Just 8 hits between the teams. Cook went 1-1 with 4 walks. That says enough that he should be promoted. He is so hot that no one wants to pitch to him. Box Score

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 12:26 AM)
It seems to me that Brandon needs to develop some movement on his fastball. He has great control with it, but its just to straight. I'm not sure what his reasons for pitching less than his usual lately, but that could be part of it.

I honestly think that the brief call up may have taken his concentration away from his current job. I think since he got a taste of the big club that his mind in constantly on when he will get another chance, and may have demoted the importance of his current team. TIFWIW