Jackson Verdict: What will it be?

Texsox

Will Jackson be convicted of at least one count of child molestation?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will Jackson be convicted of at least one count of child molestation?

• Yes
    • No
    • Where's my I Voted Sticker?

Counts 2 to 5: Molestation. The charge is that between February 20, 2003 and March 12, 2003, "Jackson willfully, unlawfully and lewdly committed a lewd and lascivious act upon the accuser with the intent of arousing, appealing to, and ratifying the lust, passions, and sexual desires of himself and the accuser."

This refers to two counts of the boy himself saying "Michael Jackson molested me, and two counts of his brother saying, "I saw Michael Jackson molesting him."

Sentence: For each count, Michael Jackson could face up to eight years in prison.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 07:19 AM)
I really didn't think so during the trial, but supposedly the longer the jury is out, the worse it is for Jackson... Now where is my sticker?

It should have turned your finger purple . . .

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 06:19 AM)
I really didn't think so during the trial, but supposedly the longer the jury is out, the worse it is for Jackson... Now where is my sticker?

That's my thoughts exactly. I said Tuesday - Not guilty on all. Wednesday - Guilty on contributing alcohol to a minor. Thursday+ - Guilty of molestation.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 06:19 AM)

Unless they stay out for a real long time, then odds are they're going to be hung.

I think he will be found not guilty or hung jury, although I think he is guilty personally

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:45 AM)
They are only in for 2 and a half hours today so I doubt there will be a verdict. So unless they have really made progress with the reviews I doubt there will be one this week.

Evidently a bunch of the jurors have graduations to attend.

The U.S. public will realize how much valuable time has been wasted on this case, will riot, and will destroy the entire city of Santa Monica in a bloodthirsty quest for revenge. None will survive. The event will be edited out of history texts, and by act of Congress, the existence of a person named "Michael Jackson" will be expunged from history. All evidence that he ever existed will disappear. America will then enter a new golden age of enlightenment and learning, where we lead the world to a peaceful, happy future. Thousands of years down the road, historians will discover the great "Michael Jackson purge" in documents buried in archives under the U.S. Capitol building, and will credit this purge with leading to a thousand years of peace and prosperity amongst all men and nations.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:56 AM)
The U.S. public will realize how much valuable time has been wasted on this case, will riot, and will destroy the entire city of Santa Monica in a bloodthirsty quest for revenge.  None will survive.  The event will be edited out of history texts, and by act of Congress, the existence of a person named "Michael Jackson" will be expunged from history.  All evidence that he ever existed will disappear.  America will then enter a new golden age of enlightenment and learning, where we lead the world to a peaceful, happy future.  Thousands of years down the road, historians will discover the great "Michael Jackson purge" in documents buried in archives under the U.S. Capitol building, and will credit this purge with leading to a thousand years of peace and prosperity amongst all men and nations.

Welcome to the post of the month club! :notworthy :notworthy

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 11:56 AM)
The U.S. public will realize how much valuable time has been wasted on this case, will riot, and will destroy the entire city of Santa Monica in a bloodthirsty quest for revenge.  None will survive.  The event will be edited out of history texts, and by act of Congress, the existence of a person named "Michael Jackson" will be expunged from history.  All evidence that he ever existed will disappear.  America will then enter a new golden age of enlightenment and learning, where we lead the world to a peaceful, happy future.  Thousands of years down the road, historians will discover the great "Michael Jackson purge" in documents buried in archives under the U.S. Capitol building, and will credit this purge with leading to a thousand years of peace and prosperity amongst all men and nations.

:pray

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 07:03 AM)
FWIW.. George Lopez - who was initially slated to testify for the defense but ended up testifying for the prosecution - said on Stern this morning that in his opinion Jackson will be convicted.

I sure hope so... that sick bastard needs to see how it feels to be molested...inmates will love him... Long time. :bang

Before the verdict came back, I was thinking not guilty on all except disttributing alcohol to a minor (that was a count, wasn't it? Some minor charge, anyway). I was wrong.

For the record, I honestly don't know if he molested anyway, but he is still one messed up person, I think.