Where are the Jermaine Dye haters now?

CanOfCorn

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:31 AM)
Flip-Flopping.  ;)

You're going to here a lot of people back tracking on there hatred for Dye. Alot of those people that were calling him dead a few weeks ago are gonna start changing thier tune.

QUOTE(TheDybber @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 09:16 AM)
J Dye

CWS OF 10 27 .260

He's still striking out too much, but I think he's made a pretty good comeback over the last month.  Look out for the second half of the season.

I may be a Dye hater but I have to give credit where credit is due. He's turned it around big time.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:51 AM)
I may be a Dye hater but I have to give credit where credit is due.  He's turned it around big time.

You may have an unnatural obsession with s***, but I will say one thing for you, you are the first to stand up and admit when you are wrong... and that doesn't happen often here. :cheers

I was one of the ones saying all along that he should be given til July 31st before we started coming down hard on him.

The guy's a veteran. He's good enough to figure out how to get his swing (and his head) back into the ballgame.

I can't wait to see this guy hitting at Comiskey over the summer. 10 home runs already? I can see him hitting 30+.