Eric Hinske

White Sox Josh

QUOTE(whitesoxjr27 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 12:25 PM)
whats with all the trade threads. cant we enjoy what we have. people need to calm down a bit. i know we can talk about anything on here but we have 5-7 threads already about trades. :headshake

welcome to the world of sox fans.

But i agree, this team doesn't need much. I would love to get an extra reliever because i don't trust shingo.

But besides that, i'm willing to keep what we got.

QUOTE(whitesoxjr27 @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 10:25 AM)
whats with all the trade threads. cant we enjoy what we have. people need to calm down a bit. i know we can talk about anything on here but we have 5-7 threads already about trades. :headshake

There's no ballgame today.

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 12:29 PM)
Why not just Hillenbrand? Ibelieve they even have another young 3b man on their roster outside Koskie, Hillenbrand, and Hinske. One or 2 of them have to go.

We need to upgrade at 3b if were going to go for it, I'm open to any ideas.

Hillenbrand is one of the best hitters in baseball right now. Doubt they would do that though I would want Hillenbrand for sure.

Shea is a complete stud, watched him play last season a lot in AZ and knew he was gonna be a big guy for them. Then they up and traded him to Toronto for one of their top pitching prospects, thusly i don't think the Jays wanna lose him.

Edited by doUrememberwhen