FUTURESOX IS BACK

Heads22

If I were into that sort of thing, I'd run around in my thong flaunting myself while sreaming "Yippeee!". But I'm not, so I won't.

Thats fine, we can let Chisoxygirl do that instead :D . I'm sure running around half naked and screaming "yipee" wouldn't be below her intellectual fortitude.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 03:52 PM)
Thats fine, we can let Chisoxygirl do that instead  :D . I'm sure running around half naked and screaming "yipee" wouldn't be below her intellectual fortitude.

Are there "cooter pops" involved?

Congrats on having your site back up Jason. Also nice interview guys with Broadway. I didn't see another thread about it, but just wanted to compliment you guys on it. I liked his answer about my defense question, “I take pride in being able to get off the mound, because, you know, as much faith as I have in my infielders, if I could pick one person for that ball to go to, it would be me. I know I’m going to make an out. I work hard about trying to stay quick, and I know people think of pitchers not as athletes, but I’ll race anybody.”

I like that whole paragraph, he sounds like he has plenty of confidence in himself and his fielders.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Jun 9, 2005 -> 07:12 PM)
Congrats on having your site back up Jason. Also nice interview guys with Broadway. I didn't see another thread about it, but just wanted to compliment you guys on it. I liked his answer about my defense question, “I take pride in being able to get off the mound, because, you know, as much faith as I have in my infielders, if I could pick one person for that ball to go to, it would be me. I know I’m going to make an out. I work hard about trying to stay quick, and I know people think of pitchers not as athletes, but I’ll race anybody.”

I like that whole paragraph, he sounds like he has plenty of confidence in himself and his fielders.

Yeah, he was a really great interview because his answers were all very good. Add to the fact that he was very friendly and that makes for one happy interviewer. Hopefully I get to interview him again on the next FS road trip, whenever that is.