N Korea admits to Nukes

southsider2k5

they are blackmailing the world. are we suppose to bow to their demands. has anyone looked at their demands. the war is coming there and we would be using the moab at the start. what is china going to do?

International intelligence has told the world and the USA that recently Chinese president Hu Jintao has met with Kim Jong Il and said that if diplomatic relations fail, they will take the side of Korea.

I really wouldn't want to mess with a military power that has nuclear weapons, over a billion people, and is very well armed like China is.

And "the war is coming there"...anybody else smell fascist imperialism?

International intelligence has told the world and the USA that recently Chinese president Hu Jintao has met with Kim Jong Il and said that if diplomatic relations fail, they will take the side of Korea.

I really wouldn't want to mess with a military power that has nuclear weapons, over a billion people, and is very well armed like China is.

good, then our economy will improve somemore. in addition we can take control over china as well as china. :usa

Taking control over China is like telling Cub fans they can't have anymore beer, it's just not gonna happen.

those remarks were for apu.

but according to wash post today in asia, japan, china, south korea are all standing behind the US on the issue of n. korea.

"Its diplomats congratulated themselves on China's new activism. "But this is a shock," said Shi Yinhong, an expert at international relations in Beijing. "China will never allow a nuclear weapon in North Korea."

good, then our economy will improve somemore. in addition we can take control over china as well as china. :usa

Good grasp of international politics. :bang

Doub, he just sticks his head up his ass to annoy me and other liberals.

I really hate to say this, but this North Korean mess is partially our fault.

The agreed framework that the US government agreed to in the Clinton administration was never actually honored by our government. Although we delivered on the humanitarian aid, for the most part, this framework went without funds in the US Government. It was neglected.

However, nuclear ambitions weren't really on the table until after the administration change in 2001. Perhaps it has to do with the shift in tone towards North Korea. Even though our policy didn't notably change, the tone did. Clinton spoke of "normalization" and bringing North Korea into the fold of the world community. Bush spoke of condemnation and isolation. Words do matter, and when the most powerful state in the world calls you an axis of evil, what are you going to do?

The North Korean state is a terrible place, I hope and pray for liberation and a better life for their people. However, the Bush direction seems to be one towards further isolation, further anger and could be potentially disatrous for the North Korean people, the South Korean people and the 35,000 soldiers stationed near the DMZ.

hey mm23 from our previous fights from 9/11 when you thought we deserved the wtc bombing. i meant it then as i do now. :fyou