Katie Holmes on Letterman

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 09:18 AM)
You tried you best, and you failed miserably.

The lesson is: "never try."

homerpresident.jpg

And I already learned that lesson from Homer, but still 'tried'...I am so smart, S-M-R-T! I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Edited by tonyho7476

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 10, 2005 -> 09:05 AM)
Some folks I know met her while BM was filming here and said she was very down to earth, and did a bunch of charity work while in town. Nothin like the idiot she's apparently become. I also caught her giving Tom some award on MTV... again.. she acted like a complete moron.

I'm sure the BM execs just loved that..

BM?

Bowel Movement -The Movie??

Ewwww

I thought she was in Batman Begins...or BB?

:P

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 04:17 PM)
Tom Cruise, your divorce lawyer is on hold.........again

I was flipping through the dial over the weekend and I saw that clown (Cruise) on the MTV movie awards just smiling and laughing at all the wrong times during a brief interview. WTF is wrong with that guy?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 11:29 AM)
I was flipping through the dial over the weekend and I saw that clown (Cruise) on the MTV movie awards just smiling and laughing at all the wrong times during a brief interview. WTF is wrong with that guy?

Uhhmmm... Scientology?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 11:45 AM)
Do they remove parts of your brain?

Hard to tell what came first, the religion or the cluelessness, but here's a smattering from the Scientology brain trust.

Tom Cruise.... John Travolta...Courtney Love...Charles Manson...Lisa Marie Presley....Patrick Swayze

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 10:20 PM)
I think Katie Holmes is both Hot and a very good actress.  Some movies that she was very good in:

Phone Booth

Wonder Boys

Pieces of April

Go

Abandon

She does have amazing eyes and 'Pieces of April' was a surprisingly good film, but she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, that's for DAMN sure.

Oh boy, this keep getting better and better;

HOLLYWOOD stars Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are engaged to be married after Cruise proposed in the city of romance, Paris.

Rumours of wedding bells have been swirling for weeks after the couple went public with their relationship.

Cruise's willingness to discuss the relationship openly had even led to speculation that it was a stunt to promote two big-budget movies the actors are starring in this year.

Cruise, 42, was in Paris to promote his latest blockbuster War of the Worlds, while Holmes, 26, has been travelling the globe for her Batman Begins.

Speaking at a news conference, Cruise said he had popped the question at the Eiffel Tower.

Cruise has been married twice before, to actresses Mimi Rogers, from 1987-90, and to Nicole Kidman.

. He ended his 11-year marriage to Kidman in February 2001.

The couple adopted two children, Connor, 12, and Isabella, 10.

Cruise and Kidman met on the set of the 1990 car-racing drama, Days of Thunder, and were married in a Christmas Eve ceremony in Telluride, Colorado, in 1990.

Holmes broke off her 15-month engagement to actor Chris Klein in March this year.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:03 AM)
No way Tom Cruise didn't try the milk before buying the cow..

I got a li'l change in py pocket goin' jingle-ingle-ieeng...

And shes's no virgin. As my students like to keep me up on things, I know for a fact that Dawson and Pacie both nailed her. :D

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 09:26 AM)
I got a li'l change in py pocket goin' jingle-ingle-ieeng...

LMAO.. Georgia Satellites can in some way be compared to nearly every life situation.. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 17, 2005 -> 08:44 AM)
What's so weird about that..? I'm closer to Jim's kids age than his.

I don't know, I've never dated anyone with kids, so I guess that would be part of the weirdness.