Katie Holmes on Letterman

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a semi-related note, I watched the Oprah re-run yesterday with Tom. IMO, he looked completely off his ass.

Secondly, Oprah's shoes were totally amazing. So cool. I wish I was Oprah.

"You don't know the history of psychiatry. I do," Cruise said.

Man, do I really want to kill Tom Cruise right now. This is the same guy who thinks Methadone was created by the Nazis and was originally called Adolphine.

"NAZIS CREATED PSYCHIATRY AND NAZIS ARE BAD!"

What a f***ing tool.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 06:34 PM)
Man, do I really want to kill Tom Cruise right now. This is the same guy who thinks Methadone was created by the Nazis and was originally called Adolphine.

"NAZIS CREATED PSYCHIATRY AND NAZIS ARE BAD!"

What a f***ing tool.

That was my favorite line also. That's when I woulda jumped in and said: So enlighten me Tom, what do you know about psychiatry?

This is the same bonehead who keeps using the word 'great' and no other to describe Katie Holmes.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
That was my favorite line also. That's when I woulda jumped in and said: So enlighten me Tom, what do you know about psychiatry?

This is the same bonehead who keeps using the word 'great' and no other to describe Katie Holmes.

I think he also uses 'magnificent' pretty frequently. Personally, I preferred the intensely private(ly crazy) Tom Cruise.....

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 06:54 PM)
I think he also uses 'magnificent' pretty frequently. Personally, I preferred the intensely private(ly crazy) Tom Cruise.....

Yep, at least then he had some mystery about him. Now we know he's not very bright and pretty uninteresting as a person.

Last night, Letterman asked him what he and Katie did in Paris. After much laughter (not sure why) he replied: we .....had...chocolate....just looked at each other......and had chocolate.

Those 2 need a reality show, THAT would be high comedy.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 01:27 PM)
Just once I'd like to see someone really grill Cruise on the s*** he says. He always speaks in such broad, general terms.

Call someone out for the bulls*** they say... no..?