How long have you been a Sox fan

Winnin Ugly

QUOTE(Yossarian @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 10:41 AM)
Dwight Eisenhower was President. The original Mayor Daley was in office. The White Sox finished second to the Yankees in the AL and Billy Pierce was a 20 game winner. The Braves from Milwaukee would beat the Yankees in the World Series in 7 games. The year was 1957. Do I get a prize?

Spahn and Sain and pray for rain.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 06:58 AM)
Was he the starter at 1B before Tommy McCraw?  :huh

YASNY, I don't like it when Nuke makes fun of us original fans. :bringit :cheers :gosox1: :melt

But, I think Jesus was the IB guy just before Earl Torgeson and Moose Skowron wasn't he?

12+ years, maybe since i was 5 or 6. an early memory I have is playing RBI 94 for Sega, and throwing a complete game shut-out with Wilson Alvarez. on the real-life side of it, I remember a lot of plays from Ventura and bombs from Frank Thomas.

I started liking them after I realized I can like Ken Griffey, Jr. and actually like other teams. This came on about 2001 season. That would make it since about the age of 9 or 10. Just about when I started to like the White Sox, they stop making the playoffs. lol