Does anyone have info

LDF

He was originally an Angels prospect, drafted in 1999 in the 17th round out of Florida Southern University... I don't have the 2003 White Sox media guide yet 'cuz I haven't made it out to "The Cell," but according to last year's, it looks like he could be at least an interesting offensive prospect. In 2001 in Class A Rancho Cucamonga (Angels), he hit .297/.378/.435. Has a decent eye, I guess... Took 46 walks in 1999 (Class A Boise) in 292 PAs (compared to 42 Ks); 61 walks, 79 Ks, 483 PAs in 2001 at Class A Cedar Rapids, and 63 walks, 94 Ks in 545 PAs in Class A Rancho Cucamonga. Also may have some speed, 24 SBs, 9 CSs last year.

Biggest asset is that he's a left-hander, but I don't know if he has enough power to play everyday in the outfield, and he's certainly got a crowded OF to contend with in Chicago... If he develops into a left-handed version of Aaron Rowand, I think we should all be pleasantly surprised. I think with Webster and Reed, though, we're set on outfield prospects with solid OBPs and not massive power.