Best Songs To "Get Down" To

3E8

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 04:06 PM)
Personally, I think some Zeppelin can always work.

If you can get it up while listening to Robert Plant, then more power to you. That sounds like something you listen to while having a tooth pulled.

I'm a fan of silence, but if I was forced to throw on some music, it would have to be some late 60s/early 70s Soul, most likely Otis Redding or Al Green.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 12:44 PM)
If you can get it up while listening to Robert Plant, then more power to you.  That sounds like something you listen to while having a tooth pulled.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 10:08 AM)
The safe way is to let her browse your collection and let her pick something. If she puts the radio on some easy listening, smoth jazz bulls***, you might wanna fake a back cramp. Now if she goes for 'Back in Black', get ready to handle business. :whip

What if she picks... the theme from the Benny Hill Show? :D

I have decided that 'Who's Sorry Now?' is a pretty poor choice.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jun 11, 2005 -> 11:06 AM)
Personally, I think some Zeppelin can always work.

Mike Damone: First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

Bunch of youngsters missing the Fast Times reference :headbang

"And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV..."

And of course, in the very next scene they cut to, the Zeppelin song they are playing in the car is.... Kashmir, off of #%#@*&*!! Physical Graffiti and NOT Zeppelin IV.

:chair :chair :chair :chair :chair

Can you feel my pain?