6/12 Game Thread - Garcia vs Lawrence

aboz56

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 08:35 PM)
f*** you Ozzie and your little girlfriend.  We deserve to lose this game.  Far too often, we have to overcome our own manager's stupidity in order to win.  Lets see the Ozzie apologists try to stick up for him after this debacle.

We have the best record in baseball :huh: :o

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 08:35 PM)
This Sunday line-up crap has got to end. I feel sorry for the split season ticketholders with the weekend plan.

It's Ozzie saying he needs to give guys rest who just had an off day on Thursday. How many working folks here work 2 days than get a day off?

Let me ask the people in here this question: If I start a thread on the board about how I can't see how we'll stay in front of the Twins for the division, do you think people will go nuts against me? I'd even make a legit argument, but I have a feeling that the optimists won't be too happy.

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 02:37 PM)
It's Ozzie saying he needs to give guys rest who just had an off day on Thursday. How many working folks here work 2 days than get a day off?

Exactly. This is baseball, not a freaking triatholon. If these guys need this much rest, the conditioning coach needs to be replaced.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 03:38 PM)
Let me ask the people in here this question:  If I start a thread on the board about how I can't see how we'll stay in front of the Twins for the division, do you think people will go nuts against me?  I'd even make a legit argument, but I have a feeling that the optimists won't be too happy.

I would not go nuts on you, I do think it's a fair question to ask.