Does your White Sox Fandomaffect you Fantasy Team?

White Sox Josh

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 09:53 PM)
i have another issue where i just dont like playing one of my batters versus an opposing pitcher that i have starting, or a white sox guy vs one of my pitchers, who do you root for  :huh

when the Sox played the Indians earlier this week, I was going to sit CC Sabathia. it's a thought that crosses my mind pretty much every time, but I know where my heart's at. :gosox1:

(a personal milestone: the first time I used a "smilie")

Edited by AirScott

QUOTE(AirScott @ Jun 12, 2005 -> 09:59 PM)
when the Sox played the Indians earlier this week, I was going to sit CC Sabathia.  it's a thought that crosses my mind pretty much every time, but I know where my heart's at.    :gosox1:

(a personal miletone:  the first time I used a "smilie")

in this sort of situation i usually hope for my batter to get only hits and the pitcher to throw a gem, but i want the sox to win somehow always

its a longshot

i purposedly tried being somewhat a homer in the only league im in this year (League 4). drafted uribe, iggy, dye, thomas, el duque, crede. have since dumped crede but added marte & politte also recently picked up shingo to sit on the bench for hopefully when he straightens things out. picked them up because i'm weak in the rp/closer dept. currently am sitting in 4th place pending results from tonights games...

I am third in my fantasy league & I drafted Shingo, Pods, Iguchi, Everett, Thomas, Dye, Buehrle, El Duque, & Marte. I really did pick up too many Sox players. This was my first year playing fantasy baseball, & I know I was really stupid for doing this.

Currently on my team, I have Pods, Iguchi, Everett, Thomas, Buehrle, El Duque, & Garland. I ended up dropping Shingo for Scot Shields but now am seriously thinking about getting Politte. Also, I dropped Dye & Marte for Garland & Brady Clark respectively.

As you can see, I really overrank the ChiSox players... not a very good idea when you are in a fantasy baseball pool.