wheres LDF been lately?????????

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh i would never kill my little ldf.. we love eachother.............besides if i did kill him you all would have been witnesses cause i would have done it right here lol.........

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

hes awol has anyone seen or heard from him ????????? i was just wondering ........:huh

Maybe he's one of those people who, at certain phases of the moon, sprout extra body hair, fangs, claws and roam the countryside, killing innocent virgin farm girls and their goat only to wake up and think it was a dream...

Or was it?

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Not sure, but I'm sure he'll be back.  Probably takin a bit of a vacation since their isn't too much news and their won't be much news till after the series.

Like HeatherTheRedbird giving Jason a beating he has never received in his life? :D

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

nahhhhh... if he was hiding from anyone it would be me...... i have something for him........:P

Hey HSC why don't put ur money where your mouth is and participate in Soxnet's 1st annual gangbang..... you'll be the one being gangbanged. DVDA BABY!