36 minutes!

bighurt4444

The lack of coverage used to bother me as well, but I pay it no mind anymore.

I don't think you were being literal with the thread title, as the Sox have indeed earned much respect this season. Coverage is another story.

What amazes me is not the Sox being ignored by the media, but the abundance of coverage the Cubs get. Just the other day, on mlb.com no less, the Cubs had more than half of the listed headlines. That's fine. I laugh my ass off knowing the Cubs have become a national team based on losing! What a joke.

This was/is a stupid move on the part of ESPN. They are letting their personal bias get in the way of their business. The CWS & ESPN 1000 are in negotiating a new radio deal. CWS is not beholden to ESPN 1000. They could just as easily switch to WSCR 670. Now would be the time for ESPN to show LOTS of love for the White Sox.

But as you said on the night the White Sox won their biggest game of the year to date (according to Oz) ESPN did not make them the headline MLB story. That's not going to help you win a new deal.