Sox Fan on the Bears

I heard an interview last night on the Score. Mike Brown is a huge Sox fan. He grew up in Arizona, a couple of years younger than Konerko. He said Paulie was a stone cold killer in high school baseball. He said he likes the Sox because they are a blue collar group of hustlers, who don't get the props the way our north side assclowns do. He really went on and on, loves baseball, calls it the sport of failure, cause if you go 3 for 10, etc.

So Brooks - Mike Brown for first ball duty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always loved Mike Brown because of the way he plays the game. f***ing hard nose and hard hitting. He's always given it his all and has been a huge leader on the Bears since he was drafted out of Nebraska. I was devastated when he was knocked out for the year last season in Green Bay. This just adds to my respect for the man, not giving into Cubdumb seeing how he's been in Chicago for 5 years.

QUOTE(Al Lopez's Ghost @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 06:48 AM)
I heard an interview last night on the Score. Mike Brown is a huge Sox fan. He grew up in Arizona, a couple of years younger than Konerko. He said Paulie was a stone cold killer in high school baseball. He said he likes the Sox because they are a blue collar group of hustlers, who don't get the props the way our north side assclowns do. He really went on and on, loves baseball, calls it the sport of failure, cause if you go 3 for 10, etc.

:lolhitting This made me have much more respect for Mike Brown then I did. I always like him, but now even more because of that statement.

QUOTE(Princess Dye @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 12:02 PM)
and Rowand grew up a big Bears fan, no?

I think Rowand more or less became a Bears fan when he was drafted by the Sox and J Hood kinda pushed him along in his fandom. Am I the only one that misses the late night talk between Rowand and J Hood, that was some quality radio.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 11:04 AM)
I think Rowand more or less became a Bears fan when he was drafted by the Sox and J Hood kinda pushed him along in his fandom.

i heard he grew up a Bear fan as a kid because of Walter, etc... and when he got drafted the first thing he thought about was being able to go to bears games

QUOTE(Al Lopez's Ghost @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:48 AM)

Tillman is another Bear thats supposed to be a pretty big Sox fan.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 09:19 AM)
Tillman is another Bear thats supposed to be a pretty big Sox fan.

Thanks for making a point I made 8 minutes earlier.

But why would I be surprised? This is coming from the same guy who doesn't know the difference between upstairs and downstairs. :P