Game Thread vs. D'Backs 6-13-05

aboz56

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 07:03 PM)
Well, this sucks hardcore.  I really hope the injury bug doesn't get us like it did last year.  We don't need this s***.  And if Kenny is as disgusted as he looked, he should start figuring out every possible scenario right now.

I can't believe he's already hurt again.  This is f***ing ridiculous.

Muscle strains can take a very long time to heal. My guess is that he isn't injured again but that he never fully healed from the hip flexor.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 08:03 PM)
Well, this sucks hardcore.  I really hope the injury bug doesn't get us like it did last year.  We don't need this s***.  And if Kenny is as disgusted as he looked, he should start figuring out every possible scenario right now.

I can't believe he's already hurt again.  This is f***ing ridiculous.

Put Carl at DH.

I wish they would replay that look on Kennys face. He just looked so frustrated and a little pissed off. Maybe its just the fact that Frank getting hurt is like the cherry on top of an blowout loss ice cream sunday.

Update: Frank left with a cramp. Could have been a lot worse.

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 09:14 PM)
Do you think the look of frustration could be,

This is the type of game you let your back ups play, yet Ozzie has Carl and Frank out there just waiting to be injured?

SB

Yeah, it very well could be.

O man, seeing Herm run with his man tits shaking was not a pretty sight. :banghead

I'm not as mad at Contreras as I am with the f***ing offense. Jose has been nothing short of awesome, he gets a pass.

SHAWN MOTHER f***ING ESTES? Are you guys s***ting me, what a great display of offense.

This is the perfect type of pitcher to own guys like PK and Crede, slow breaking crap low and away and they are f***ed.

f*** YOU OFFENSE