Who should be known as "Mr T-Ball"?

AngelasDaddy0427

Who should be known as "Mr. T-Ball"  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be known as "Mr. T-Ball"

• Dustin Herminson
    • Shingo Takasu
    • Brandon McCarthy

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 11:35 AM)
Hermy is not struggling, I don't expect much more from B Mac at this point in his career.......gotta go with s***go.

Well I disagree with that...

If we had an "average" defensive thirdbasemen we would be talking about 2 blown saves in a row... if not more...

His stuff is no where near as sharp as it was...

Hermanson has an ERA over 7 in June. That said, I still voted for none of the above.

Jeckle...and if we had an "average" defensive center fielder, Garland probably would have gotten the loss on Friday as well.

And man alive...did some people on this board ever turn rapidly against BMac when he had that game against Texas. Wow.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 05:51 PM)
Hermanson has an ERA over 7 in June.  That said, I still voted for none of the above.

Jeckle...and if we had an "average" defensive center fielder, Garland probably would have gotten the loss on Friday as well. 

And man alive...did some people on this board ever turn rapidly against BMac when he had that game against Texas.  Wow.

I said it b4 it happened too... Exact words were I expect a rough outing for B-mac vs Texas I hope everyone doesnt jump off his bandwagon than....

But to be fair to B-Mac that Texas team saw him twice and they were on a real hot streak and beat up Garland too....

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 12:33 PM)
This is supposed to be a light hearted poll.

Yes I know that all of this guys won't suck forever. I fully expect them to turn it around (hopefully). But while their going through their current struggles who deserves this nickname more...

i vote you mr. teabag for starting this poll with hermanson in it.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
Hermanson has an ERA over 7 in June.  That said, I still voted for none of the above.

And man alive...did some people on this board ever turn rapidly against BMac when he had that game against Texas.  Wow.

Actually BMAC's inclusion in this poll has nothing to do with his Texas outing...

It is because of his near 6 ERA in AAA....

He is struggling...

Edited by Jeckle2000

QUOTE(Da Sox @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 01:00 PM)
You figure you should be able to spell Dustin HermAnson and Shingo TakaTsu's names right if you're going to bother to have a poll like this.

I agree with your post, but together with your sig, it's the height of irony.