Jackson Verdict is in...

Steff

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:20 PM)
Now MJ can go back to molesting little kids.  I'm sure he's happy.

Sadly... he wont stop and even more sad.. parents will continue to let their little boys sleep with him. Someday maybe he'll get caught and not buy his way out of it.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
I cannot believe how easy it is to get off if you have some money.  This once again proves you cant be guilty of anything if you have enough money.  The justice system is a joke.

The Justice system is not a joke, california jurrors are

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 02:22 PM)
Sadly... he wont stop and even more sad.. parents will continue to let their little boys sleep with him. Someday maybe he'll get caught and not buy his way out of it.

Parents will keep doing that because they know that when they do, they have the next shot at stealing a few of those Beatles songs off of him in a settlement.

Two signs that some people are morons

Lady #1. Releasing a dove for each not guilty verdict :puke

Lady #2. Sign: On Behalf of Mankind -- We're Sorry :headshake

Does anyone get conficted in California?

I feel this is on the prosecution. They chose poor witnesses with no credibility whatsoever. That kids mom broke the case all by herself, you cannot have a money-grubber as your key witness.

If you are going up against the big boys, you better make sure all your bases are covered.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)
they werent doves, they were pigeons

Pigeons symbolizing?

Wow, woman on Fox NEWS is going nuts saying it is blatant Jackson was guilty and she can't believe thsi happend. And they need to give the jurors IQ tests. :headbang

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)
Pigeons symbolizing?

Wow, woman on Fox NEWS is going nuts saying it is blatant Jackson was guilty and she can't believe thsi happend.  And they need to give the jurors IQ tests. :headbang

Is that the witness' Mom?

Court TV says Jackson portrayed no significant emotion. Just stood there, as if to wonder how the hell he's a free man.

I suppose now we'll find out there was a OJSimpson glove moment where the prosecutors screwed themselves and moronic jurors used it as reasonable doubt.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 02:31 PM)
Court TV says Jackson portrayed no significant emotion. Just stood there, as if to wonder how the hell he's a free man.

I suppose now we'll find out there was a OJSimpson glove moment where the prosecutors screwed themselves and moronic jurors used it as reasonable doubt.

100 to 1 they bought the arguement that the family was just trying to shake Jackson down. That's what the defense built their whole case around.