Jackson Verdict is in...

Steff

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:31 PM)
Court TV says Jackson portrayed no significant emotion. Just stood there, as if to wonder how the hell he's a free man.

I suppose now we'll find out there was a OJSimpson glove moment where the prosecutors screwed themselves and moronic jurors used it as reasonable doubt.

Im telling you, the glove moment was when the mother testified. Try and find some of the CNN archived stories about her testimony, I knew as soon as I read them that he was going free.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:30 PM)
Pigeons = domesticated/semi-domesticated rock doves, Columbia livia.

[/bio geek commentary]

I started to research that. I'm wondering what she was going to do with them if he was going to prison. Tie a file to their wing and teach them to find Michael?

Just out of curiosity, how many of you were jurors before? If you were, how many were on molestation cases?

I was on one about a month or two ago. It's not fun and no matter how you decide you agonize over it - I still do.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 02:35 PM)
Do anything you want in California if you got money and famous you will simply walk. Not to be guilty on count 2 is a joke he admitted to giving kids alcohol.

I believe the "giving alcohol to children" part wasn't charged separately, but as part of a giving alcohol to children to enable molestation charge.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:36 PM)
Just out of curiosity, how many of you were jurors before?  If you were, how many were on molestation cases?

I was on one about a month or two ago.  It's not fun and no matter how you decide you agonize over it - I still do.

Mer, never. And I never could because of what happened to my girlfriend.

Now put the dumb ass parents that drove victims to Neverland Ranch on trial. ANy parent after his that allows their child to anytime, supervised, unsupervised, it doesn't matter, with Jackson deserves to be locked up.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:39 PM)
Now put the dumb ass parents that drove victims to Neverland Ranch on trial. ANy parent after his that allows their child to anytime, supervised, unsupervised, it doesn't matter, with Jackson deserves to be locked up.

Exactly right.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 03:37 PM)
MJ himself admitted to sleeping with kids and giving them alcohol.  How does he get off on those counts?  Amazing.

A litigous mother with a troubling past is apparently more compeling than a former pop star who's admitted to sleeping with little boys and handing out "jesus juice."

How the hell was Peterson every guilty in this state?

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:42 PM)
A litigous mother with a troubling past is apparently more compeling than a former pop star who's admitted to sleeping with little boys and handing out "jesus juice."

How the hell was Peterson every guilty in this state?

And given the DEATH PENALTY with LESS evidence!!! :headshake :banghead

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 02:39 PM)

They're doing it for the money.

Very simple. If you let your kid sleep over there...maybe you can cash in on part of the Beatles song catalog.

Don't think it isn't part of the reasoning.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:50 PM)
Oj, MJ, Robert Blake............not guilty..........rich famous........and in California they call it justice  :huh

They would have gotten Blake on conspiracy.. he didn't pull the trigger.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:55 PM)
From what I understand about the Blake trial, the prosecution did an absolutely horrible job.

They put a guy on trial that had absolutely positively zero forensic evidence on his person. The gun didn't match the casings and there was no gp residue. And at the range she was shot the killer would have been covered with blood.. Kind of like the Peterson case but reverse.