Bench the entire lineup

Cerbaho-WG

f***ing bags of s*** out there. Down 3-0 in the first, and you can see the entire team is devoid of any energy. Thanks Manuel, sometimes you have to remove the Redwood tree that's lodged in your ass and smack people around with it.

I seriously hate watching this team, they are pitiful.

Nice to see ya cw. An youre right. Frank stays. The rest can take a hike!

Hi Psycho!

I know I owe you an email -

I can't complain about MB giving up 3 runs on 5 hits in 7 innings - but that 8th inning was pathetic and Frank has been just fine -

I can't bash Rowand when the whole team is batting like s***. Someone asked the other when Rowand became the new Royce Clayton - I wonder that too - he is not the only one not playing at an all star level by any means -

Hi Psycho! 

I know I owe you an email -

I can't complain about MB giving up 3 runs on 5 hits in 7 innings - but that 8th inning was pathetic and Frank has been just fine -

I can't bash Rowand when the whole team is batting like s***.  Someone asked the other when Rowand became the new Royce Clayton - I wonder that too - he is not the only one not playing at an all star level by any means -

Hey cw. Seems like its been a while since youve been here. Dont know why. Send my an email please! Watching the Sox right now is pissing me off and I need something to take my mind off the team... :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

this whole team sucked tonite........the only highlite was franks homer........and even that sucked......well since we werent winning anyhow and it couldnt have helped at that point anyway.. it sucked........

When is he gonna be canned?

When it's too late. I said two weeks ago that:

1.) If we're under .500 at the end of April; or

2.) If we lose the series to Cleveland, Baltimore, and Minnesota, then.....

Jerry Manuel should be f***in' fired while something can still be salvaged. This, of course, won't happen until June or July and, by then, it may be too late.