Lucky.........?

TheBigHurt

Am I the only one that thought luck played a small factor in yesterday's game? Don't get me wrong, but I was a bit skeptical about the Sox lineup and certainly their defense yesterday. Scotty was everywhere BUT left field, Carl is in right when he's usually in left, Timo was in left, WHOA! And btw you Timo haters, Timo once again had a good day. Yes, of course you'll compare that to his error which he made, but on the offense, Timo was solid yesterday. Anyway, the defense and lineup were very different yesterday, and I was a bit uncomfortable with that, but we managed to pull through and not make the same mistakes that cost us Saturday's game.

Edited by TheBigHurt

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 04:30 PM)
Well of course, but I was very nervous about teh setup yesterday and surprised they did as well as they did, and the jobs weren't as easy as the people who normally play those positions.

I get nervous everytime Oz does that in the 3rd game of the series. One thing I notice though is that we are in every game. :D

QUOTE(That funky motion @ Jun 13, 2005 -> 03:36 PM)
I get nervous everytime Oz does that in the 3rd game of the series. One thing I notice though is that we are in every game. :D

Seriously, I don't mind him doing that when we win the first 2 games of the series as much as if we split the first 2.

If we win the first 2, it's like he's saying we've gotten the job done, won the series, and giving other people a shot at the sweep.

If we lose the middle game, like we did with the Pads, that leaves us open to losing 2 of 3 and maybe starting a losing skid.