Jose Canseco

Jake

I unfortunately don't have WCIU here, so what were the Diamondbacks hitting? Were they hitting his splitter or his fastball or what? I just seem to remember his splitter being hung many a time and being hit out of the ballpark. Bad night for poor Canseco.

QUOTE(Jake @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 01:17 AM)
I unfortunately don't have WCIU here, so what were the Diamondbacks hitting? Were they hitting his splitter or his fastball or what? I just seem to remember his splitter being hung many a time and being hit out of the ballpark. Bad night for poor Canseco.

I think Jose Canseco hasn't had a good night in quite sometime.

Haha Jake. Its all good, I think we could all use a laugh :lol:

I didn't see him either, but still can't complain about Count. Everyone has a rocky start and this is pretty much the only time where Contreras hasn't been good (luckily I didn't watch the game either).

From the sounds of it the Dbacks were sitting on his fastball, but I think you have to at least look at the fact that Contreras really helped the bullpen by gutting out 6 innings.

Jake is the new Herbert Perry.

You are the "Milkman" of this message board.

The Milkman Jake delivers.

:ph34r:

QUOTE(Jake @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 12:21 AM)
:banghead It won't let me change it!  Ahh I'm such a tard.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 11:26 AM)
I'm pretty sure that Canseco's career of injuries started when he actually did come out of the bullpen to pitch an inning.

Sure they did. The roids didnt help much either. With all the back surgeries he ahs had, im sure arthritis will set in some time soon.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 04:28 PM)
as long as jose keeps the kickass mullet, i'm good.

A DJ friend of mine used to see him at the clubs a lot when he was with the Sox. He said he's exactly the frickin' cheeseball you'd expect. Dressed in the extra small tank top, with sunglasses on, gold chain and bracelets etc.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 14, 2005 -> 10:26 AM)
I'm pretty sure that Canseco's career of injuries started when he actually did come out of the bullpen to pitch an inning.

Yeah, and his head was never right after that homerun ball went off of it.