MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!! FIRE JERRY MANUEL, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO AAA, FIRE KW, SELL THE TEAM!!!!! f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!! UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!!  FIRE JERRY MANUEL, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO AAA, FIRE KW, SELL THE TEAM!!!!!  f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!!  UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

I agree with every single word you said....I'm so glad there are others that feel as crappy as I do right now.

CWSOX45

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!!  FIRE JERRY MANUEL, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO AAA, FIRE KW, SELL THE TEAM!!!!!  f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!!  UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

excuse me, I thought i was at BlackHawk zone for a minute reading about the Black Hawks -

we are playing defense like s*** in one inning and no offense all game and not a good week, but how will you all handle it if:

the Sox come back and win this game?

we win tomorrow and Sunday?

we slip below 500?

aren't the opinions a little harsh this early in the season for an over 500 team?

excuse me, I thought i was at BlackHawk zone for a minute reading about the Black Hawks -

we are playing defense like s*** in one inning and no offense all game and not a good week, but how will you all handle it if:

the Sox come back and win this game?

we win tomorrow and Sunday?

we slip below 500?

aren't the opinions a little harsh this early in the season for an over 500 team?

Not when team is playing like we are in a daze, and bullpen and Offense still have not left KC yet.

maybe it is just my remarkably advanced age as opposed to most of you - but you never survive by dying this much over each game in a 162 game schedule year after year after year -

I am not at all happy with the way we are playing this week - but I don't get that up or that down - preserves my emotional state -

we are still in 2nd and still above 500 and no reasonto panic yet -

and I just looked up the batting averages - not only why is Rowand struggling and PK hitting like its May not April but what did Boston know about Daubach that we didn't?

And I am very unhappy with Rios not being able to bunt.

Guest hotsoxchick1

all i have to add to that is *&^*&%^%*^%(*&^*&$#$^%%*$^%^*&^(*&(*&)(**&)(*&(*)(_(_()&*&%^%$#$@%$^%%*&)((+_)_&*&%^%#$#@%$^%%*&(*&*)(*)(&(*&^ (BREATHE) ^*&%^$^%^%&*^(*&(*&(*&*&^^%*&&(*&(*&)(*_)((()&*^%^^%$^%$^%$^%$)(*@&83276C $#%@#$^%@#$*&*#%^#$^#^%&$*$*%($&y^%@#$%@#$^#^%&$^&@$^!$%@#$^@$%@!%!!%!##!$%^#y(GASP FOR AIR)#$%@#$!$#%#^%#&$*%*&(%*%#^y^^%t$#!%!$#!@#%#$^%^^%t@%@#$!@$#@!$%@#$^%#^&%$*%&(*%&*(%&*(*(y)%^#@$%@#$@#$%@#$^%#$^#$&$$*%^(*^(&$$#@$@#%%@$#$#@#@@#$r#@%#@$$^%$&^%*&*&^$%@#$@#%$^$#%^&$^^^$#%@#$!%$!!#$@$!#@$#(DEEP INHALE)#$%@$^%@$#%@!#$^%@^#@^%&$*(&%&*(%&*)(*&$%$##@%^*^%$#$%^*&^%$#@$*&(*&^%$#$#@$#@%#&((*&^%$#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%^#%$%#$%@^#%&$*&(^)(*^*$%$#@%@$^%#%^$@%@#$%@#$^%$^$%^%#$%^#^%#%$ (SON OF A )$#%@#$%$#@%@#$^%@^%@^^%#$^#^%@#%$#(GOSH DARN)#%et$#%#$@%@#$%@$#%@$#^#$&%^(MOTHER)#$%@#$^%#@^#%^@#$%$#%#$%$#^@@#^@ ............AHHHH WHO GIVES A s***............THIS IS THE MOST PATHETIC DISPLAY OF BALL PLAYING I HAVE WITNESSED IN A WHILE..... ok i take that back... this is just the most pathetic, lifeless, misguided bunch of lazy good for nothings i have had the misfortune of watching fumble around the field for the past three (now) seasons..........when do things change... we have all this talent and look so great on paper....but wtf we suck on the field when it comes right down to it............. :fyou i just dont get it anymore............... :huh: :bang :lolhitting

maybe it is just my remarkably advanced age as opposed to most of you - but you never survive by dying this much over each game in a 162 game schedule year after year after year - 

I don't die or anything like that. I have the same reaction win or lose really.

A game like today, I watched them go down 3-0, turned it off for an hour, went back saw they we're losing and put the NBA on. When this team gets down, they almost never comeback.

you're supposed to be at the game, not posting - no wonder we lost

did I hear right that attendance was 14,000 tonight? Please tell me I am wrong. That is just pathetic if that is right. Hell, the 1970 Sox outdrew that on a Friday night.

And actually, no one is a real fan unless you lived through 1970 and stayed a Sox fan - it is no excuse that you all weren't born then -

Guest hotsoxchick1
you're supposed to be at the game, not posting - no wonder we lost

did I hear right that attendance was 14,000 tonight?  Please tell me I am wrong.  That is just pathetic if that is right.  Hell, the 1970 Sox outdrew that on a Friday night.

And actually, no one is a real fan unless you lived through 1970 and stayed a Sox fan - it is no excuse that you all weren't born then -

cw i was the one who got stuck at work late.. then the kids had to go to pratice and then .........well.. lets just say im glad i didnt go and freeze my ass off for this s***........what a disgusting game.......i would have been arrested on the way home because of the road rage i would have driving down the expressway...........good thing im not there.............or wasnt there ...or was the reason for me not being there because after watching this i would be the next arrested person for jumping onto the field and kicking someones ass......like the whole team.........either way i would have needed bail money...............yes 14 grand .. pathetic isnt it and ill bet more than half were twinkie fans.....which makes it more disgusting........... :angry:

I am not at all happy with the way we are playing this week - but I don't get that up or that down - preserves my emotional state -

and I just looked up the batting averages - not only why is Rowand struggling and PK hitting like its May not April but what did Boston know about Daubach that we didn't?

Considering we have home-and-home series against Oakland and Seattle after this weekends series with the Twins, I'd say now is just about the right time to be hitting the panic button. Remember, this team fell out of contention around the end of May/early June last year. Believe it or not folks, we are not that far from that point on the calendar.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Considering we have home-and-home series against Oakland and Seattle after this weekends series with the Twins, I'd say now is just about the right time to be hitting the panic button. Remember, this team fell out of contention around the end of May/early June last year. Believe it or not folks, we are not that far from that point on the calendar.

cant argue with that killa.. im worried now.....we just flat out suck...........