MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever heard of mouth wash?

Listerine prides themselves on saying that using it will eliminate 99.9% of germs.

What they don't tell you is that the .1% that it's ineffective on is jizz.

:puke

Sometimes it really sucks to be a scientist!!!

Imagine getting the "Listerine: Effective On Jizz Or Not?" project...

:o "I got WHAT project?????"

:nono "I won't do it!"

:fyou "I SAID, I WON'T DO IT!!!!!"

Listerine prides themselves on saying that using it will eliminate 99.9% of germs.

Follow quickly by the inevitable "how much does it pay?" :ph34r:

Follow quickly by the inevitable "how much does it pay?" :ph34r:

...which in turn is followed by a pause and then the "no, seriously, how much does it pay?"

Nah, you're just mad that you weren't one of those 15 guys, Mr. Puritan McSensibility ;)

If I wanted to be part of a gang bang, I'd go down to Chatsworth, CA and sign up for one.

Any chick that's had dozens of rods in her mouth and up her ass, I don't want ANY part of.

Woah.... who said anything about up the butt.. :o ?? Clujer.. me thinks you are a bit more wild then you let on... :rolleyes:

Nah, you're just mad that you weren't one of those 15 guys, Mr. Puritan McSensibility ;)

If I wanted to be part of a gang bang, I'd go down to Chatsworth, CA and sign up for one.

Any chick that's had dozens of rods in her mouth and up her ass, I don't want ANY part of.

Woah.... who said anything about up the butt.. :o ?? Clujer.. me thinks you are a bit more wild then you let on... :rolleyes:

Heh. Ya think so eh? ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Don't forget about Jose!! That s*** will kill anything! :headbang

i was thinking that when i typed this but, the little worm in the bottom of the bottle kept telling me no.....i should blame jack or jim for this one not jose (he gets too much blame already).... im thinking that white lightening will kill it too, i know when i bring back some from down south i put it in my gas tank to keep the lines from freezin in the winter lol.... with so many options i dont know what clujo is worried about .. he can get a shot of something fairly cheap at a bar and a hummer at the same time............hes got to be a little more wild than he lets on..........im sure of that........look at how erect his veggie is sittin there with that silly smile on his face too, ya know hes up to somethin........lol.......... :D :D :D :rolleyes: :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
By all appearances, He's been nowhere near the Sox this season.  We'll have to blame this on someone else.

ahh well i can put some blame on WILL E8 harris..........geez us........ :angry:

Well actually, I'm pissed off enough to steal one myself!!!  Hell, I could steal more clubs than the Sox could bases!!!

well s***. if youre going to have a club in your hand, go on up to the plate and take a shot at bat. You really couldnt do worse than most of the sox.

well s***. if youre going to have a club in your hand, go on up to the plate and take a shot at bat.  You really couldnt do worse than most of the sox.

All I know is that I'd be hitting WAAAAAAAAAY over the "Heather Line" :headbang