MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

Whatever it takes to get K Dub out of the front office, I'm all for it. I just wish I could get to see any games in person. I'm in Hell, AKA Atlanta Braves territory, down here in South Carolina, so if WGN ain't got the game on, I'm SOL. I also remember when hsc posted on WSI, and wondered what happened to her. Glad I stumbled onto this Board!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like I am going to have to revive the original intent of this thread.  This weekend was the most pathetic display that I have seen since the west coast swing last year.  I don't know if this team doesn't respect Manuel or what, but it is obvious they either don't think his job is on the line, or they don't care that it is. I know Seattle is a good team, but we just mailed it in this weekend.  I am extremely disappointed right now, and am fearing us getting swept out in Oakland and Seattle.

That would be a swing from four games over 500 to 7 games under. Unacceptable.

JIMINEZ CRICKETS!!! I BET D'ANGELO WAS f***ING HIS OWN DILDO WHEN THAT MOTHERf***ER DROPPED SEVERAL f***ING FEET AWAY FROM HIM!!! WHEN'LL HE EVER GOD DAMN LEARN HOW TO GET ROUTINE POP UPS TO THE SHALLOW OUTFIELD??? AND THEN HE EFFORTLESSLY GOES TO GET THE MOTHERf***ER, ALLOWING THREE b****ASS GOD DAMN RUNS TO CROSS THE PLATE!!! I'M GETTING SICK OF HIS ASS!!!

A REAL 2B, PLEASE!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1

well heres my contribution for the nite.... OH f*** IT.. THIS TEAM STINKS.......!!!!!!!!! pathetic.. simply pathetic............. :bang :bang :bang

JIMINEZ CRICKETS!!!  I BET D'ANGELO WAS f***ING HIS OWN DILDO WHEN THAT MOTHERf***ER DROPPED SEVERAL f***ING FEET AWAY FROM HIM!!!  WHEN'LL HE EVER GOD DAMN LEARN HOW TO GET ROUTINE POP UPS TO THE SHALLOW OUTFIELD???  AND THEN HE EFFORTLESSLY GOES TO GET THE MOTHERf***ER, ALLOWING THREE b****ASS GOD DAMN RUNS TO CROSS THE PLATE!!!  I'M GETTING SICK OF HIS ASS!!!

A REAL 2B, PLEASE!!!

A REAL OFFENSE ALSO PLEASE! :bang

JIMINEZ CRICKETS!!!  I BET D'ANGELO WAS f***ING HIS OWN DILDO WHEN THAT MOTHERf***ER DROPPED SEVERAL f***ING FEET AWAY FROM HIM!!!  WHEN'LL HE EVER GOD DAMN LEARN HOW TO GET ROUTINE POP UPS TO THE SHALLOW OUTFIELD???  AND THEN HE EFFORTLESSLY GOES TO GET THE MOTHERf***ER, ALLOWING THREE b****ASS GOD DAMN RUNS TO CROSS THE PLATE!!!  I'M GETTING SICK OF HIS ASS!!!

A REAL 2B, PLEASE!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

I'm passing this one around the office Heather ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

see they foregot to tell us that jimenez was the juggling clown in the circus before he became a ball player...wanna know why he doesnt travel with ringling brothers anymore??? i think we just saw last nite....... ;) and whats up with paulie always hittin into the dp lately... he passed it onto maggs as well... its llike a freakin epidemic here......one catches a case of the stupids and then they all get it..........isnt there a vaccine for this s***....or a pill ....or something to make it stop or at least keep it from spreading to everyone????? my goodness what a pathetic display of ball playing.. my kids game was more exciting and they actually can hit and field better..........lol.....ya think anyone would notice if we switched them with the sox???? :rolleyes: :D

A REAL 2B, PLEASE!!!

Holy s*** Heather. I'm never going to try to piss u off.

CWSOX45

No chance of this happening...This thread is for me, as well as other Sox fans, to vent their frustrations...And others seem to not mind it.

There is no reason to kill this thread, as long as the sox suck like this...