MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in complete agreement! :)

WOA!  Is that the first time I've smiled in this thread????  SOMEONE SLAP ME!!!  I'M LOSING IT!!!

I am in on this thread too. As long as we get one more hit than errors in a game, THIS THREAD NEEDS TO LIVE!!!!

Preach on, brotha!!! :headbang

ALL RIGHT THIS HAS GOTTEN WAAAAAAAAAAY OUT OF MOTHERf***ING HAND!!! I'M SICK OF THIS HALF-ASSED ATTEMPT AT AN OFFENSE!!! WHEN WILL PAULIE "SLOW AS MOTHERf***ING MOLASSES" KONERKO LEARN TO f***ING SPEED UP???? SOMEHOW I BET A MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN SNAIL WOULD PASS HIM UP ON THE f***ING BASEPATHS!!! A MOTHERf***ING SNAIL!!! IF HE WERE HALF AS FAST, WE'D HAVE HAD AT LEAST TWO RUNS IN THE 7TH!!! BUT WE ONLY GOT ONE MOTHERf***ING RUN IN THAT INNING AFTER FOUR GOD DAMN HITS!!!!

HERE'S AN IDEA...HOW ABOUT THROWING TORII COCK-SUCKER HUNTER IN A HOUSEFIRE AND DON'T TELL THE FIREMAN TO SHOW UP!!! I'M SICK OF SEEING US GETTING ROBBED WHEN WE GET SOMETHING GOING!!! THEN THE SOX GO f*** THEIR OWN DILDOS BECAUSE THEIR LIFE IS TAKEN FROM THEM!!!

JESUS MOTHERf***ING CHRIST!!!!!!

how much more bad luck do we need? An unearned run on a turf bounce on a routine throw from RF, and then Torii f***ing Hunter and his 42 inch vertical steal the game tying HR from Carlos. Plus another unearned run because of a Wunsch error. Jesus we just f***ing wasted the best preformance of the year from paraiah Jon Garland!!!

We can't do anything the Twins can do. We have no speed and no defense. We give up unearned runs (2 on Sat) and have an absolute great play to take a homer away from us. We hang around waiting for the 10 run homer that just ain't going to happen. At least Garland pitched better. I hate those twinkies.

Looks like this is the thread to talk about how impressed I am with the White Sox this weekend. It's a damn shame that Esteban Loaiza pitches his ass off and the Sox can't even score four damn runs to award him with his 8th win.

It's just another game lost by our Motherf***ing b****ass Dips*** Passionless Sox.

CWSOX45

Manuel should never had taken Loaiza out after 6 innings. The guy pitches with all his heart and the offense/defense let him down once it went to the pen.

Loaiza pitched out of some jams pretty well, but his pitch count was around 101 in 6 innings. He gave up a leadoff double and I think JM made the right decisions, bringing in Marte and then Gordon. Marte did awesome, but Gordon just didnt work out for him. :(

I guess the only thing that I can see to say is that this team has quit.

No doubt, it sure looks that way.

To lose as huge as the Sox have so many times already this season, they just must not care, because they have talent. Teams with talent do not lose huge this many times if they are trying their hardest, and it's painfully clear that they are not.

MOTHERf***ING b****ASS DIPs*** PASSIONLESS SOX NEED TO GO f*** A SHEEP'S ASS AND THEN STEAL A MOTHERf***ING OWL'S DILDO!!!!!!!!!! A MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN c*** WOULD'VE HIT BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!! THIS IS f***ING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTHERf***ER!!!!!!!!!