MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*** f*** f***...

that's all i have to say right now!!!

You really need to get laid :D

The tension is building...

See, I have honed my inner chi and the 3 hour meditations I do everyday has significantly made me immune to this type of Sox play.....HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMM....HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Sometimes I snap a bit, but I just to these exercises..

just take deep breathes in through your nose, and release through the mouth...Do that about 10 times an inning..and everything shall be right as rain...

Also, you need to get laid.. :P

Guest wsc425

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!! FIRE JERRY MANUEL, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO AAA, FIRE KW, SELL THE TEAM!!!!! f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!! UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

I AGREE WITH HEATHER! BLAH! HOW THE f*** CAN I GET RID OF THE ANGER I FEEL! f*** f*** s*** f***!

f*** YOU JM U SHOULD LEAVE! U STUPID NON RIGHTEUS f*** :fyou

:whip Jerry Manuel :whip

:dips***

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!! FIRE JERRY MANUEL, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO AAA, FIRE KW, SELL THE TEAM!!!!! f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!! UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

I AGREE WITH HEATHER! BLAH! HOW THE f*** CAN I GET RID OF THE ANGER I FEEL! f*** f*** s*** f***!

:whip Jerry Manuel  :whip

AHH, wsc why'd ya call yourself a dips*** :huh:

BE GOOD

Ever hear of changing the channel? Or just not watching altogether? :huh:

Now those words are copyrighted! You must pay me big bucks in order to use them! ;)

Ever hear of changing the channel? Or just not watching altogether? :huh:

Or not repling to his message ;)

Guest wsc425

AHH, wsc why'd ya call yourself a dips*** :huh:

BE GOOD

called Manuel a dips***