MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.who would have thunk that mick jager would still have an effect on the younger crowd........of course they always mention that vince was the one who made it all happen and mom was only the ride there lol.............. ;)  hows that for an ego boost.... your better than i am ......thanks lol........

damn, I'm good! :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers

that was a great night - and I undoubtedly impressed your sons by wearing my sunglasses the entite night, too!

Be glad for your sons it was the Stones. I am working on my daughter in law to bring my grandson with me to see Missy Elliot, 50¢, and....... Eminem this July! Hell, I have the tickets, and I am even taking his step dad (wonder what my son will think of that? :huh: ). His tough luck. I am going to send him an 8 Mile dvd so that rounds out that.

Ultimate sound of success: last Friday as my grandson was popping am Em cd into the car cd player, he says, "my friends laugh at me when we play football and baseball [on playstation or whatever] because I am always Michigan and the White Sox. But that is who I want to be! Why would I be anything else?" So I am raising him right!

And of course I am better than you in that kind of stuff - it is always better to be the pro from Dover, to come in from out of town and be all flashy! The parent is never going to be #1 there! That's why I love grandparenting!

Guest hotsoxchick1
And of course I am better than you in that kind of stuff - it is always better to be the pro from Dover, to come in from out of town and be all flashy! The parent is never going to be #1 there!

well hell burst my bubble now......damn........i was feeling good .. now im not so sure..........lol... its all cool..they think your the bomb and well, im just the asshole that goes to work and makes the money so they can do all this cool stuff lol....... :D ill get mine in the near future when my youngest is playing 3rd for the sox and he looks into the camera after hitting his first major league homer and says "hi mom".........that will be my finest moment......... :D

well hell burst my bubble now......damn........i was feeling good .. now im not so sure..........lol... its all cool..they think your the bomb and well, im just the asshole that goes to work and makes the money so they can do all this cool stuff lol....... :D ill get mine in the near future when my youngest is playing 3rd for the sox and he looks into the camera after hitting his first major league homer and says "hi mom".........that  will be my finest moment......... :D

and the older one will be yelling "you suck!" to the younger one!.........

... although he'll be so proud, he just won't give his brother the pleasure of knowing it!

and then someday you'll be the grandparent and while that sounds "old" once you ahve the kid in your arms who gives a f***? And then you get to spoil the kids and get all kinds of revenge on your children! I loce it when my grandsons get all crazy and into s*** and rile up mom and dad and I get to say, "Now where have I seen that behavior before?" and I laugh and laugh...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol....ahh, yeah to be the grandparent lol the days of paybacks.... well im praticing now because when my nephew comes over i get to let him do whatever it is his little heart desires and then send him home all wound up.... his mom doesnt let him do alot and my brother just goes along with whatever it is she says........so when auntie is in charge its a free for all......... :D :D ....as for the older yelling you suck... ill kick his ass if he does that to his brother ......of course by then he will be one of the top laywers in the usa and most likely sue me........lol lol lol.......... :rolleyes:

maybe it is just my remarkably advanced age as opposed to most of you - but you never survive by dying this much over each game in a 162 game schedule year after year after year - 

I am not at all happy with the way we are playing this week - but I don't get that up or that down - preserves my emotional state -

we are still in 2nd and still above 500 and no reasonto panic yet -

and I just looked up the batting averages - not only why is Rowand struggling and PK hitting like its May not April but what did Boston know about Daubach that we didn't?

And I am very unhappy with Rios not being able to bunt.

What you are describing is a true fan. Too bad you arent one.

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!!  FIRE JERRY MANUEL, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO AAA, FIRE KW, SELL THE TEAM!!!!!  f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!!  UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

Only a real fan would react this way. I praise you.

maybe it is just my remarkably advanced age as opposed to most of you - but you never survive by dying this much over each game in a 162 game schedule year after year after year - 

I am not at all happy with the way we are playing this week - but I don't get that up or that down - preserves my emotional state -

and I just looked up the batting averages - not only why is Rowand struggling and PK hitting like its May not April but what did Boston know about Daubach that we didn't?

What do I know about you?

You hate.

And when you first started posting here it was to trash WSI and people who posted there and moderators who you pissed off.

And you bragged about wars you got into with people and how you loved fighting and insulting people at WSI via posts, that was all the fun with you, and you went after moderators and waged wars with moderators so that they banned you and then you cried about them being Nazis and how you were so persecuted, poor baby.

And you still wage those wars but now you want to do it here.

I think that is what it is all about for you. Now you want to get into with me about whether I am am true fan. How do I respond? You want to bait me into one of your wars and get more and more insulting so that there can be a reaction and you can continue your tales of your woes of being a poor innocent picked on by big meany moderators?

Well f*** no to that. The entire time you have been on this board you have ignored me until the day I was made a moderator on the off topic board. Perhaps in that I am newest moderator and that I do not know you from WSI, you think I will be the most gullible to your game?

You opinion of the quality of my fandom is meaningless and as well just your attempt to start a new war with someone to feed whatever it is that nourishes you.

However, I take some things very seriously and one of them was the honor bestowed upon me by being asked to be a moderator and I will do everything that I can to uphold the trust placed in me by Jason, Mark, Alex, etc. I will not play your game. This board does not have an "ignore" option but trust me, you'd be on it. I don't care to read your posts after you take this attack route. I know your game and as in all masturbation, you play by yourself for self-gratification and I hope you understand that.

Should you use racially offensive speech or any of the other things that no one else here does, which is why moderators don't do much here, you will be treated as anyone else by me. I will not allow you to make me feel about you in any personal way that will cause me to treat you in any way other than I treat anyone else. But otherwise, say what you will to me, and it is as it does not exist. Be clear. You will not fight with me by inciting me with your insults. You are masturbating by yourself - probably your bestest and most favorite thing.

You hate.

And when you first started posting here it was to trash WSI and people who posted there and moderators who you pissed off.

And you bragged about wars you got into with people and how you loved fighting and insulting people at WSI via posts, that was all the fun with you, and you went after moderators and waged wars with moderators so that they banned you and then you cried about them being Nazis and how you were so persecuted, poor baby.

I think that is what it is all about for you. Now you want to get into with me about whether I am am true fan. How do I respond? You want to bait me into one of your wars and get more and more insulting so that there can be a reaction and you can continue your tales of your woes of being a poor innocent picked on by big meany moderators?

Well f*** no to that. The entire time you have been on this board you have ignored me until the day I was made a moderator on the off topic board. Perhaps in that I am newest moderator and that I do not know you from WSI, you think I will be the most gullible to your game?

You opinion of the quality of my fandom is meaningless and as well just your attempt to start a new war with someone to feed whatever it is that nourishes you.

However, I take some things very seriously and one of them was the honor bestowed upon me by being asked to be a moderator and I will do everything that I can to uphold the trust placed in me by Jason, Mark, Alex, etc. I will not play your game. This board does not have an "ignore" option but trust me, you'd be on it. I don't care to read your posts after you take this attack route. I know your game and as in all masturbation, you play by yourself for self-gratification and I hope you understand that.

Should you use racially offensive speech or any of the other things that no one else here does, which is why moderators don't do much here, you will be treated as anyone else by me. I will not allow you to make me feel about you in any personal way that will cause me to treat you in any way other than I treat anyone else. But otherwise, say what you will to me, and it is as it does not exist. Be clear. You will not fight with me by inciting me with your insults. You are masturbating by yourself - probably your bestest and most favorite thing.

I read like maybe 1/3 of that. I have no interest in a war with you. I simply react as i see fit. I dont expect everyone to react like her, but when you truly love the sox, you should understand her thoughts and frustrations. Am i still trying to wage a war? No.

You hate.

Dude i had no idea you were or are a moderator, nor do i care. Sorry to disappoint you.

Lol okay okay i finally read it all. If you want to know if my posts are all about me, you are right. They are. I will never meet anyone from this site and i honestly dont care if anyone likes me or i offend anyone. I honestly dont do it on purpose. I state my true opinions. If you think im trying to get to you, you are wrong.

Lol okay okay i finally read it all.  If you want to know if my posts are all about me, you are right.  They are.  I will never meet anyone from this site and i honestly dont care if anyone likes me or i offend anyone. I honestly dont do it on purpose.  I state my true opinions.  If you think im trying to get to you, you are wrong.

ah bmr you to goat people b/c of the fact that you will never meet anyone b/c of where you live.

you love the idea of a fight, plain and simple.

They don't have much to cheer for when their team plays like a bunch of heartless gimps.  They start showing some emotion and winning a little and fans will show up.  Remember Sox fans show up to watch games and see their team win, not get drunk and find a girl to bang every night.  Sox fans actually care about the game, not the "cute atmosphere".

You know what? I'm tired of hearing this "Sox fans care about the game more than Cub fans do" excuse.

If 14,000 people go to the game on a decent Friday night weather-wise to see a "statement game" against a supposed division rival, with your Ace on the mound, then maybe there just isn't as much of a fan base as we would like to believe.

THIS would have been the game to go to, if you're a "serious, studious baseball fan". Buerhle vs. Mays the Sox killer, battling to establish position and momentum to overtake the Royals ( who we all "know" are going to fall, right? ) - and 14 grand show up??? Sad.

Maybe it's just frustration talking, and I didn't go last night either ( I have my excuse, but who cares? ) but it just seems that the only times the ballpark fills up is 1/2 price nights, fireworks nights, Cub games and Yankee games, and when the team is in first place. Those don't sound like the times that "serious, studious baseball fans" would go to games. Those, quite frankly, sound like the reasons that the "casual fan" and the drunk and the cellphone tosser and the fighters in the stands and the breast-flashers would show up. ( For the record, the breast-flashers are OK with me :D It hurts no one!!! )

This team has seriously underachieved so far, and they're about 6 or 7 games worse than I thought they'd be when the schedule was announced, but I still think this team has the ability to turn their fortunes around. But it WILL NOT happen unless they start to play like they WANT to win. They haven't done that yet this year. While it's easy to blame the manger for this, it's also accurate to blame him. He fills out the lineup card every night ( supposedly ) and he needs to hold players accountable for their performance. Konerko SERIOUSLY needs a few days off to view tapes or take extra swings in the cage or whatever, and this team is ONLY flexible in the 1B/DH area. Frank or Daubach at 1b, Lee at DH and Daubach in left if it's Frank. Maybe instead of bringing up ANOTHER left-handed reliever, they should bring up Willie Harris and see if they can fix the problem in CF? The last thing this team needs is ANOTHER left-handed reliever - Wunsch and Marte are the only two guys getting people out in the bullpen! If they needd another reliever, they need a RIGHTY! If I can see this sitting at home, why can't the Sox coaching staff see it?

Sometimes a change is necessary to turn things around, and if Manuel is only a good second-half manager ( as these late-season falling-short runs would indicate ) then maybe, just maybe, it's time to find someone who can guide the team to wins before the season is lost.

Guest hotsoxchick1

actually the weather wasnt all that great... it was like 35 degrees out and windy.........very cold.. ask steff... she froze..............not that im making an excuse for folks not going but i just thought that i would point out it wasnt like it was hot and 80............. ;) that would make for a better nite at the ball park..... :D

I thought we'd show more heart this year with Daubauch and Jose V our regular ss.

And adding Koch.

But we're playing bad ball.

I realize if we win 10 in a row I'll be a big JM fan again, but folks we probably really

should fire him.

Like Baggs and Heather said, it looks like the same ol s***.

We may need a change for the sake of change.

p.s. As soon as Borchard is ready health wise,  it's Joe time.

Agreed on Borchard. At this point we are weak in CF and it's time for Joe to seize the moment when we need him so bad. Rios is not a CFielder. Let's not let this season get away from us which is what some are afraid of. That is why Heather, Baggs, et al are at their wits end. This should be a really good year. Now start doing it White Sox!!!!

ah bmr you to goat people b/c of the fact that you will never meet anyone b/c of where you live.

you love the idea of a fight, plain and simple.

LOL!! Cuz of where i live??????? Are you on drugs dude? :rolleyes:

actually the weather wasnt all that great... it was like 35 degrees out and windy.........very cold.. ask steff... she froze..............not that im making an excuse for folks not going but i just thought that i would point out it wasnt like it was hot and 80............. ;)  that would make for a better nite at the ball park..... :D

It's cold at night in October too, but people would show up for a big game then!

What I'm saying is, big game, decent weather ( sunny at the start of the game, clear skies, no drizzle, no snow, etc. ) and a hated opponent and nobody can be bothered to show up? It just doesn't seem right.

Guest hotsoxchick1
It's cold at night in October too, but people would show up for a big game then!

What I'm saying is, big game, decent weather ( sunny at the start of the game, clear skies, no drizzle, no snow, etc. ) and a hated opponent and nobody can be bothered to show up? It just doesn't seem right.

oh where the hell is that teal button when you need it.........i was merely making a little joke there critic.........i am with you on your venting.... what i want to know is where in the hell are all those new season ticket holders we supposedly picked up because of the all star game...........as i had said before .. they only purchased them because of the all star game and wouldnt bother showing up to the regular season games.........i knew that would happen........ :D

And actually, no one is a real fan unless you lived through 1970 and stayed a Sox fan - it is no excuse that you all weren't born then

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did.

I remember it pretty clearly, being 9 yrs. old at the time and having to drag my dad to a twi-night doubleheader with some free tickets I'd won at a promotion in McGuane Park.

We sat down the right field line and I remember my dad saying something like, "this is really sad, there's only a couple hundred people here." As I recall, that was the year they drew about 1/2 million.

As for this years team ... I had a little swear-fest last nite too (the dog ran under the bed). I'm just not seeing the passion, the heart, the ability (willingness?) to do the little things necessary to win games.

While I'm not in panic mode, I'm very concerned and I'm beginning to get very very sick of Jerry Manuel telling us it's just a matter of time before things get rolling. How about making something happen? How about getting a running game going?

The issue which concerns me most is this team's seeming inability to come from behind. It seems like once they're down ... that's it.

And actually, no one is a real fan unless you lived through 1970 and stayed a Sox fan - it is no excuse that you all weren't born then

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did.

I remember it pretty clearly, being 9 yrs. old at the time and having to drag my dad to a twi-night doubleheader with some free tickets I'd won at a promotion in McGuane Park.

We sat down the right field line and I remember my dad saying something like, "this is really sad, there's only a couple hundred people here."  As I recall, that was the year they drew about 1/2 million.

As for this years team ... I had a little swear-fest last nite too (the dog ran under the bed).  I'm just not seeing the passion, the heart, the ability (willingness?) to do the little things necessary to win games.

While I'm not in panic mode, I'm very concerned and I'm beginning to get very very sick of Jerry Manuel telling us it's just a matter of time before things get rolling.  How about making something happen?  How about getting a running game going?

The issue which concerns me most is this team's seeming inability to come from behind.  It seems like once they're down ... that's it.

A running game? With who? Like the einsteins they are, they traded away all of their speed, and think they are gonna replace it with losers like Rowand and Jimenez.

Some of these guys can steal bases if given the opportunity.

Maggs can steal bases, as can Jimenez, Lee, and certainly Valentin.

Problem is, they're not getting on base enough.

Also ... a running game is more than just trying to steal bases. I don't see enough hit and run, run and hit ... the kinds of things that put pressure on the other team to execute. This is the aspect of the game I don't see them implementing enough. It seems like the only time the runner is in motion is 2 outs, 2 strikes.

Guest hotsoxchick1

jim im with you on this one.. just exactly how many do we leave stranded when they do get on base... the numbers are staggering and its only april.......we had 31 in one weekend alone.........we have got to get back to basic baseball..........this everyone swing for the fences stuff or not swinging at all (or in the case of lee swing at everything lol)....has got to change............hit em in and get em over is what we should be concentrating on.. the twins had that down pat last season and look at what it did for them.........we need to find that happy medium and run with it..............(well only if it does us good lol)....... :D :D

Some of these guys can steal bases if given the opportunity.

Maggs can steal bases, as can Jimenez, Lee, and certainly Valentin.

Problem is, they're not getting on base enough.

Also ... a running game is more than just trying to steal bases.  I don't see enough hit and run, run and hit ... the kinds of things that put pressure on the other team to execute.  This is the aspect of the game I don't see them implementing enough.  It seems like the only time the runner is in motion is 2 outs, 2 strikes.

I will give you that. My point was the dumbass sox dealt away all their true speed and never replaced it. It was totally ignorant.