MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
That's motherf***ing GOD DAMN time!!!!  Learn from the MASTERESS, CubKilla :)

mastress?????? wtf.. and just who did you learn it from" ms.like a virgin"????????.. uh huh... bow down to the queen............ :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I don't read books.

no comment......im fresh out ........sorry...........done...........or just to tired to care......take a pick......lol.........

I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS b****-ASS MOTHERf***ING COCK-SUCKING f***ING PIECE OF DIPs***S PLAYING WITH A HALF-ASSED SENSE OF PRIDE!!!  FIRE JERRY MANUEL, SEND THIS ENTIRE LINEUP TO AAA, FIRE KW, SELL THE TEAM!!!!!  f*** YOU, GUTLESS LOSERS!!!  UNLESS YOU GET SOME GOD DAMN HEART, YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE THIS SUMMER!!!!!

f***ING s***, HALF-ASSED COCK-SUCKING b****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GET SOME MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN HEART!!!

Wow, that brings tears to my eye.

It's cold at night in October too, but people would show up for a big game then!

What I'm saying is, big game, decent weather ( sunny at the start of the game, clear skies, no drizzle, no snow, etc. ) and a hated opponent and nobody can be bothered to show up? It just doesn't seem right.

Ehem.. I was there. Now I'm a "nobody".. :huh:

I don't think lack of team speed is our problem. Our bats and our bullpen has not performed anywhere close to expectations. These were supposed to be the strengths of our ballclub. It's a wonder we aren't sucking as bad as Minnesota right now.

I don't think lack of team speed is our problem.  Our bats and our bullpen has not performed anywhere close to expectations.  These were supposed to be the strengths of our ballclub.  It's a wonder we aren't sucking as bad as Minnesota right now.

Well i see it as the total opposite. When you are struggling to score runs, the best thing to have is team speed. Its NOW, in my view, that we REALLY miss it.

As HSC pointed out, we have guys that can run. They have enough speed. It's simply the fact that the stolen base has not been a major part of the Sox offense for a while. We have had too many boppers to make the SB a viable option. In most cases, it wouldn't make sense to attempt one, as the chance is always there for the long ball with our lineup.

It's cold at night in October too, but people would show up for a big game then!

What I'm saying is, big game, decent weather ( sunny at the start of the game, clear skies, no drizzle, no snow, etc. ) and a hated opponent and nobody can be bothered to show up? It just doesn't seem right.

Sorry, Steff....everybody is somebody, and everybody is special in their own way!

:D

...I think you know what my point was in that post...sometimes you gotta exaggerate to get the point across.

Sorry, Steff....everybody is somebody, and everybody is special in their own way!

...I think you know what my point was in that post...sometimes you gotta exaggerate to get the point across.

LOL.. I know. I was just trying to lighten the thread. I tell ya... it was cold as ice that night, too. We couldn't stand but an inning and a half before we ran to the club. Took about 15 minutes to defrost. And of course the loss sucked. Hopefully they can get back on track here. This is going to be a VERY tough series against Oakland. I'm only expecting us to take 1.

LOL.. I know. I was just trying to lighten the thread. I tell ya... it was cold as ice that night, too. We couldn't stand but an inning and a half before we ran to the club. Took about 15 minutes to defrost. And of course the loss sucked. Hopefully they can get back on track here. This is going to be a VERY tough series against Oakland. I'm only expecting us to take 1.

Which 1 do you expect?

Colon vs. Zito?

Buehrle vs. Mulder?

or Garland vs. Halama?

I think Jon will have a strong game, and I think we'll win 1 of our big 2's games (more likely Buehrle IMO). I think we'll take 2 of 3. :)