MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

Don't forget we did have some bright points last night.  Aaron getting the RBI base hit going the other way.  Pauly had two hits last night against Zito including a double.  The pitching and defense were solid (except for Rowands overpersuit of Singletons ball in CF)

I don't mind losing to Oakland 3-2.  Now if this kind of stuff happens against the Detroits of the world, then I get upset.

good post, my brother!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget we did have some bright points last night.  Aaron getting the RBI base hit going the other way.  Pauly had two hits last night against Zito including a double.  The pitching and defense were solid (except for Rowands overpersuit of Singletons ball in CF)

I don't mind losing to Oakland 3-2.  Now if this kind of stuff happens against the Detroits of the world, then I get upset.

good post, my brother!

aaron's hit was actually into LC..

Yep Heather we're needing it. Looks like this thread is gonna stick around for the rest of the season. :(

LOL the way things are going, this may end up being the longest thread, in thread history!!!!!

JESUS MOTHER f***ING CHRIST!!!! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LEARN THE MOTHER f***ING b****ASS f***ING FUNDAMENTALS OF BASEBALL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! GO f*** A DONKEY'S DILDO AND GET THE f*** OUTTA THIS ORGANIZATION IF YOU'RE GONNA PLAY HALF-ASSED LIKE THIS!!!

JESUS!!!!

JESUS MOTHER f***ING CHRIST!!!!  WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LEARN THE MOTHER f***ING b****ASS f***ING FUNDAMENTALS OF BASEBALL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!  GO f*** A DONKEY'S DILDO AND GET THE f*** OUTTA THIS ORGANIZATION IF YOU'RE GONNA PLAY HALF-ASSED LIKE THIS!!!

JESUS!!!!

:o

I'd like to offer my long explanation for tonight's outcome:

MARK MULDER.

A good pitcher kicks your ass every once in a while, tonight was one of those nights

Whether Mulder is a great pitcher or not, has nothing to do with the sox weak offense.

JESUS MOTHER f***ING CHRIST!!!!  WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LEARN THE MOTHER f***ING b****ASS f***ING FUNDAMENTALS OF BASEBALL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!  GO f*** A DONKEY'S DILDO AND GET THE f*** OUTTA THIS ORGANIZATION IF YOU'RE GONNA PLAY HALF-ASSED LIKE THIS!!!

JESUS!!!!

Nice way to start May. Thanx Heather, keep up the good work.

Yep BMR Im betting this thread will beat the current leader of longest threads, which is Rumor Mill.

let me also add that mulder is not THAT great..he is number 3 in the big 3 and came in with an era of almost 4 runs a game..much higher than buehrle's who isnt pitchng that good himself...somebody has been hitting him

when a team comes to town and every pitcher thats struggling finds their form against your team...your team sux

Guest hotsoxchick1

JESUS!!!!

umm hey..can you tone it down a bit missy.. my virgin ears and eyes cant stand seeing and hearing this kind of talk........thank you ......... ;) :lol:

JESUS!!!!

umm hey..can you tone it down a bit missy.. my virgin ears and eyes cant stand seeing and hearing this kind of talk........thank you ......... ;) :lol:

Yeah your ears are about the only part of you thats virgin...... :D

JESUS!!!!

What are you trying to imply????

:D

Umm... you know something I don't? Wanna tell me about it? I'm lonely. :lol:

JESUS!!!!

What are you trying to imply????

:D

Umm... you know something I don't? Wanna tell me about it? I'm lonely. :lol:

:huh: :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

JESUS!!!!

hey wtf is that supposed to mean.. how do you know what on me is virgin and what isnt...........geez .............. :bang

JESUS!!!!

hey wtf is that supposed to mean.. how do you know what on me is virgin and what isnt...........geez .............. :bang

hmmmm arent you the one who asked me if i could hammer in a 9 inch nail with my dick? That might be your answer....I was joking, as were you.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well just cause i asked you that doesnt mean im gonna touch ya.......lol. lol lol .. i was curious is all........... :D and i know you were kidding i was just giving you s***.............lighten up francis.......... :D :D :D

well just cause i asked you that doesnt mean im gonna touch ya.......lol. lol lol .. i was curious is all........... :D and i know you were kidding i was just giving you s***.............lighten up francis.......... :D  :D  :D

STRIPES!!!!! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Is this thread ever going to die away? I just keep thinking about how naughty Heather is every time it is brought back to the top :rolleyes:

:o she cant be too naughty.. shes still a virgin......... :o