MOTHERF*CKING B*TCHASS DIPSHIT PASSIONLESS SOX!!!!

BridgeportHeather

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
Not to be all sexual lawyer-y,  but it would depend on what falls (or rather doesn't fall) under your definition thereof, wouldn't it? ;)

i know her definition of it and believe me .. nothing falls.......anywhere........ :o :D lol

Not to be all sexual lawyer-y,  but it would depend on what falls (or rather doesn't fall) under your definition thereof, wouldn't it?   ;)

i know her definition of it and believe me .. nothing falls.......anywhere........ :o :D lol

Or so you claim; for all I know she is the sluttiest slut that ever slutted, which would suit my Floatus Boatitus just fine. Besides, "anywhere" is a such a broad term....and so is "fall". And don't get me started on "nothing"......

Oh and don't be threatened, V or no V., you're still number one Sox chick or close to it around these parts. Top three fo sho :)

Is this thread ever going to die away? I just keep thinking about how naughty Heather is every time it is brought back to the top :rolleyes:

As long as the Sox keep sucking so damn bad, this thread will never die. Unless we all give up and not give a s*** anymore.

As long as the Sox keep sucking so damn bad, this thread will never die.  Unless we all give up and not give a s*** anymore.

You mean give up posting like the White Sox have seemingly given up playing quality above .500 baseball for the last 2 seasons and 1 month :huh: ?

As long as the Sox keep sucking so damn bad, this thread will never die.  Unless we all give up and not give a s*** anymore.

What is a message board for if you can't b**** and moan?

b**** on!

Whenever we play like s*** I say revive this thread!

Guest hotsoxchick1

Not to be all sexual lawyer-y,  but it would depend on what falls (or rather doesn't fall) under your definition thereof, wouldn't it?   ;)

Or so you claim; for all I know she is the sluttiest slut that ever slutted, which would suit my Floatus Boatitus just fine. Besides, "anywhere" is a such a broad term....and so is "fall". And don't get me started on "nothing"......

Oh and don't be threatened, V or no V., you're still number one Sox chick or close to it around these parts. Top three fo sho :)

rotflmao.. thanks i think........... :rolleyes: :huh: :P :D ......heather is all good i love to give her s*** every once in a while.... kinda gettin her ready for when she comes home for the summer and i take her to a few games.........you think what she started off this thread with was bad.. you aint read nothing yet.......wait till shes hung around with me and rps and killa for a game or two.......espically if we lose.......omg .. cover your eyes it wont be a pretty sight......... ;) :lol:

Not to be all sexual lawyer-y,  but it would depend on what falls (or rather doesn't fall) under your definition thereof, wouldn't it? ;)

:lol:, yeah, you're right.

Some chicks will blow 15 guys by the age of 18 and still claim to be "virgins". Or some will even give their butt to a guy and they STILL think they're a virgin. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

So, Heather, are you a 21st century virgin, or an old school virgin?

Some chicks will blow 15 guys by the age of 18 and still claim to be "virgins". Or some will even give their butt to a guy and they STILL think they're a virgin. WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

Old school

Old school

Heh...thank you for clearing that up. :)

WTF clujer.. you said in a previous post that you don't associate with trash like that.. so how the hell do you know about this behavior..?? And keep them the hell away from me. F'ing nasty!!

WTF clujer.. you said in a previous post that you don't associate with trash like that.. so how the hell do you know about this behavior..?? And keep them the hell away from me. F'ing nasty!!

I don't associate with those people. Some things you just know about without having to experience it first-hand.

I know that there are gangs out there that drive around town and kill rival gang members and do drugs. Does that mean I associate with them? Nope.

And of course it's nasty -- complete unacceptability.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Nah, you're just mad that you weren't one of those 15 guys, Mr. Puritan McSensibility ;)

Mr. Puritan McSensibility

O M F G... LMAO........... :D :D WHERE DO YOU GET THIS STUFF...........THAT WAS FUNNY... SORRY CLUJO............

Nah, you're just mad that you weren't one of those 15 guys, Mr. Puritan McSensibility ;)

If I wanted to be part of a gang bang, I'd go down to Chatsworth, CA and sign up for one.

Any chick that's had dozens of rods in her mouth and up her ass, I don't want ANY part of.

b****ASS ROWAND GOES DOWN!!!!  IT'S TIME FOR SOME REAL MOTHERf***ING GOD DAMN SPEED NOW WITH WILLIE HARRIS!!!  HELL MOTHERf***ING YEA!!!!!!!! :headbang

So who will be our new CF?

Will it be Willie, or will it be Armando?

Guest hotsoxchick1

thats what they make jack daniels for ..........that .1 % of germs.. that stuff will kill anything............ :D :D :D :D