Batman Begins...

MurcieOne

This movie is awesome, Christian Bale is absolutely perfect for this role, although his batman voice is kinda odd at times. Bale is a budding superstar - just watch.

The movie is f***ing amazing.... i was tired tonight after work, but my girlfriend pulled me outta bed to go see the midnight... please go see this movie, its bloody awesome.

Oh and btw... Cillian Murphy - he plays scarecrow... is f***ing awesome in this too. Im gonna watch both these gents career's carefully from now on... they're gonna blow up.

Go see the movie.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 02:26 AM)
I refuse to see this movie or War of the Worlds....

You will not get my money you f***in media whores.

I understand that TomKat was derived for the sole purpose to publicize these movies.... but why im not sure... they were both going to be good anyway. Katie Holmes is actually pretty decent in this film. she surpised me.

If u dont go see this movie...or War of the Worlds... dont bother to see any movie, because their all gonna be s***.

I wouldn't call War of the Worlds a media whore movie. This is Stephen Speilberg we're talking about, he's quite an established filmmaker. Not the best by any means, but he's never been known for making the Hollywood crap we've come to know in this day and age. I hate a blockbuster as next as the other person and I won't be seeing Batman Begins, but Speilberg is Speilberg.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 12:04 AM)
This movie is awesome, Christian Bale is absolutely perfect for this role, although his batman voice is kinda odd at times. Bale is a budding superstar - just watch.

The movie is f***ing amazing.... i was tired tonight after work, but my girlfriend pulled me outta bed to go see the midnight... please go see this movie, its bloody awesome.

Oh and btw... Cillian Murphy - he plays scarecrow... is f***ing awesome in this too. Im gonna watch both these gents career's carefully from now on... they're gonna blow up.

Go see the movie.

I just got home from it and holy crap. All I can say is it blows all the other Batman movies away and is by far and away the best movie I've seen the past few years. Just awesome.

I loved Star Wars, but this movie may of just topped it.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 03:21 AM)
Im gonna give the movie a 9.5 outta 10

the acting in Batman Begins makes Star Wars 3 look like an 8th grade rendition of Romeo and Juliet.

Christopher Nolan is awesome!

An 8th grade rendition of Romeo and Juliet makes some of the human acting in EpIII look like an 8th grade rendition of Romeo and Juliet.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 02:38 AM)
If u dont go see this movie...or War of the Worlds... dont bother to see any movie, because their all gonna be s***.

How dare you!!! Land Of The Dead comes out on June 24th and THAT is the movie to see this year, if not this friggin' decade!!!

QUOTE(BobDylan @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 02:48 AM)
I wouldn't call War of the Worlds a media whore movie. This is Stephen Speilberg we're talking about, he's quite an established filmmaker.

More than Spielberg, this is an amazing story by one of the best writers ever in H.G.Wells. A man well before his time.

Just got back from the movie myself. I am a big Bale fan and enjoy Christopher Nolan. I really think the casting was done well and the movie far surpassed all my expectations.

This is a movie that I thought kicked ass before it was even half way over. I really want to see it again and would suggest others on the board see it too. Was just a really solid movie that made other movies I have seen lately look like junk.

Batman Begins is easily one of the best movies I have ever seen. It is by far the best Batman movie(doesn't seem like a traditional Batman movie at all) and it puts the luster back in the comic book franchise.

Honestly, for those of whom aren't seeing the movie for some flawed reason are really missing out. It's a must see.

as I've said before... you are so happy with a g.

This was a great movie. lighten up guy.