Changing the mojo.. Sox-D'backs 6/15/05

QUOTE(TLAK @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:36 PM)
He would have been good under 1,2 and 3c.

Saves:

Rule 10.20 in the Official Rule Book states:

Credit a pitcher with a save when he meets all three of the following conditions:

(1) He is the finishing pitcher in a game won by his club; and

(2) He is not the winning pitcher; and

(3) He qualifies under one of the following conditions:

- (a) He enters the game with a lead of no more than three runs and pitches for at least one inning; or

- (B) He enters the game, regardless of the count, with the potential tying run either on base, or at bat, or on deck (that is, the potential tying run is either already on base or is one of the first two batsmen he faces; or

- © He pitches effectively for at least three innings. No more than one save may be credited in each game.

Well, then. I guess he would have. :bang

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:35 PM)
Cliff does his thing.  Neal's era is getting close to that 2 mark.

We have been mainaining a five game lead for the last three weeks and we have entered the hard part of the schedule (playing all team -except Rockies) who are in first or close to first..

I think that's pretty good and yeah we are not winning 80 % of our games like we did the first six weeks...but .500 against tough teams is good (Padres, Cubs, Diamondbacks, etc.)...

It just that every loss in magnified in a season like this...doesn't the two game loss feel like a 20 game loss or is it just me?