Changing the mojo.. Sox-D'backs 6/15/05

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:23 PM)
If that is a web gem i will punch harold reynolds in the face... even if it is just my t.v. :(

I've seen worse on web gems. I seriously have...and that was bad. It would be nice to see someone punch Harold Reynolds in the face, or John Kruk, or Peter Gammons.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:25 PM)
I will, I would not say brutal.  He has not been as good as I thought he'd be though.

He already has four errors while covering very limited ground. He has a grand total of one outfield assist and i don't even know how he managed that. He has over throw his target nearly every single time this year. He might think you are suppose to avoid the cut off man? I don't know.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 10:26 PM)
I've seen worse on web gems.  I seriously have...and that was bad.  It would be nice to see someone punch Harold Reynolds in the face, or John Kruk, or Peter Gammons.

I would be partial to seeing Joe Morgan receive a three stooges double finger poke to the eye sockets.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:33 PM)
I think he would've needed a 5-run lead or less?

He would have been good under 1,2 and 3c.

Saves:

Rule 10.20 in the Official Rule Book states:

Credit a pitcher with a save when he meets all three of the following conditions:

(1) He is the finishing pitcher in a game won by his club; and

(2) He is not the winning pitcher; and

(3) He qualifies under one of the following conditions:

- (a) He enters the game with a lead of no more than three runs and pitches for at least one inning; or

- (B) He enters the game, regardless of the count, with the potential tying run either on base, or at bat, or on deck (that is, the potential tying run is either already on base or is one of the first two batsmen he faces; or

- © He pitches effectively for at least three innings. No more than one save may be credited in each game.