Changing the mojo.. Sox-D'backs 6/15/05

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS SICKENING! from a frustrated fan...

I turned off the tv and now im here. I dont know whats up with the pitching and the hitting is PATHETIC, actually both are. Expect these kinds of games until one of the starters can actually go an outing without giving up 5 runs in an inning. AND the scariest part is this is friggin Arizona, ARIZONA!! Now we'll be headed into the weekend

against the Dodgers and im scared well get swept by them too and even the Royals.

What I'd really like to see is like everyone in the ballpark to leave and let these fools (your whitesox) play their embarrasment b-ball without an audience. Just everyone leave in protest. Maybe that yll get through to them.

One things for sure, if I was Ozzie I would get my @ss thrown out as quick as possible and get the hell out of there.

How f'd up is the Cell, anything and I mean anything is going out. It's making that Tracy guy look like he's good or something.

Anyone else want to see the fans walk out on the team today? Just to show them we are serious.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 09:42 PM)
They ARE NOT trying to pull everything, despite what this board thinks. 

The whole issue is nowhere near as simple as you guys try to make it, maybe when it's a slower day I will make a valiant but futile attempt to explain to you guys they aren't blindly trying to pull everything.

I follow most of the games blind, via the radio, and I can easily tell that what you are saying is the truth. I, too, am tired of this old song.