Good nite everyone

Soxplosion

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please no one else follow my footsteps to insanity. Or atleast dont go there and start eating pencils. Im up to seven pencils now, one pink one, which tasted really out of the ordinary... :nono

Uh-oh....

I just read a news article that said that eating 5 or more pencils can cause impotence.

6 or more can cause perpetual blue balls.

Pink ones were shown to be even more dangerous - they have a chemical that causes them to taste out of the ordinary AND cause "scrotal shrinkage".

Hey, it's not ALL bad - all that lead will give you very shiny stool!

Uh-oh....

I just read a news article that said that eating 5 or more pencils can cause impotence.

Pink ones were shown to be even more dangerous - they have a chemical that causes them to taste out of the ordinary AND cause "scrotal shrinkage".

I masturbated this morning. I think Ill be fine... ;)

Uh-oh....

I masturbated this morning. I think Ill be fine... ;)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww we didnt need that mental picture lol.

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh thanks for that public service announcement roman..now if you would be so kind as to post a schedule of your visiting hours so we can plan our day accordingly i would be most thankful........ :D

oh thanks for that public service announcement roman..now if you would be so kind as to post a schedule of your visiting hours so we can plan our day accordingly i would be most thankful........ :D

I am completely unpredictable. I will log on at any time of the day for any amount of time. Theres no telling when Ill show up... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
I am completely unpredictable. I will log on at any time of the day for any amount of time. Theres no telling when Ill show up... :D

thats not good enough... i need a warning or something so i have time to prepare............or get the hell off the computer for a while..........lmao :lol: j/k roman.. we love ya kiddo ya know that........ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

yikes heather....um hes a little too young for me....besides i dont jerk off..... umm thats a guy thing......not a chick thing........we have the wrong parts....but you being a virgin wouldnt know that huh.......... :o

yikes heather....um hes a little too young for me....besides i dont jerk off..... umm thats a guy thing......not a chick thing........we have the wrong parts....but you being a virgin wouldnt know that huh.......... :o

I was thinking the same thing. I really hope you dont jerk off... :lol:

Speaking of to young for you, remind me to tell you a story about this subject on Tuesday.

Yeah Heather, ladies don't "jerk off" they "pleasure" themselves. :ph34r:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Speaking of to young for you, remind me to tell you a story about this subject on Tuesday.

Yeah Heather, ladies don't "jerk off" they "pleasure" themselves.  :ph34r:

uh oh....... am i going to want to hear this ian????? please tell me it doesnt have anything to do with me first ok.......then ill be all ears..........lmao....... :D and your right we pleasure ourselves.....but heather being a virgin wouldnt know that much.......shes never done it........ :D

uh oh....... am i going to want to hear this ian????? please tell me it doesnt have anything to do with me first ok.......then ill be all ears..........lmao....... :D and your right we pleasure ourselves.....but heather being a virgin wouldnt know that much.......shes never done it........ :D

I'm sure you'll find it funny. I already told Maury, but I doubt he remembers.

I pick up all kinds of lingo while watching HBO, so I know all the terms. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
that still doesn't mean you don't have the hotts for him.

i dont get the hotts anymore heather..... hotts is so highschool.......at my age we are "interested in"......someone.......... ;) and no.... although roman is a nice kid... hes not one of my interests..... :D that i can promise you.....so go get em girl..........hes all yours.........

i dont get the hotts anymore heather..... hotts is so highschool.......at my age we are "interested in"......someone..........  ;) and no.... although roman is a nice kid... hes not one of my interests..... :D  that i can promise you.....so go get em girl..........hes all yours.........

Nah! You called him first. He's completely yours.