Good nite everyone

Soxplosion

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'll be waiting by the door, so once you pull up I'll come out. :lol:

please do.. ill honk when i get there........lol.... i can only see it now.. your mom rushing the car.... what are you going to do with my little boy here......... ;) ...oh wait till ya see the new lincense plates........way cool....... :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please do.. ill honk when i get there........lol.... i can only see it now.. your mom rushing the car.... what are you going to do with my little boy here......... ;) ...oh wait till ya see the new lincense plates........way cool....... :D

I can look at the plates when we get to the park, I just want to get the hell out of here. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey you can come by anytime you want to.... just walk out your door.. turn right and walk down the street to the bridge in the dead end... come down the easement and pass the school....keep coming down the street the school is on and my house is about 9 houses up on the right side of the street... cant miss it............if ya feel like it stop by........im home for the rest of the nite.......

hey you can come by anytime you want to.... just walk out your door.. turn right and walk down the street to the bridge in the dead end... come down the easement and pass the school....keep coming down the street the school is on and my  house is about 9 houses up on the right side of the street... cant miss it............if ya feel like it stop by........im home for the rest of the nite.......

You'll have to show me on Tuesday, that way I'll remember forever. I've got a image safe in my head. Nothing gets in unless I want it to. Yep. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok lol no problemo...actually it would be easy for you to get here from work too..just go behind the store and walk through the ball fields and jump the fence into my back yard lol..........