Neal's hidden No-Hitter

Gene Honda Civic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 04:55 PM)
Didn't Shingo have a hidden perfect game or something last season?  Oh how I miss the good Shingo of last season. :crying

I think he can return to his last years form. He started closing this time last year. Maybe it takes him awhile to get it going.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
Didn't Shingo have a hidden perfect game or something last season?  Oh how I miss the good Shingo of last season. :crying

26.2 innings of perfect ball last year for shingo, missed it by one stinkin out.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 04:06 PM)
No, Shingo retired 28 straight batters. Good for a hidden perfect game.... 26.2 INNINGs wouls be almost 3 straight perfect games.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 04:12 PM)
:lolhitting  :huh

Oh gawd, wow, yeah I meant he had 26.2 straight scoreless innings, yeesh I don't know wtf I was thinking. This is what happens when you go to sleep at 8:30 in the morning :bang

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 10:00 PM)
Shingo was phenomal last year............not so much this year. Cotts has been phenomenal lately.

Neal has been a real success story this year. It bodes well for the future. As for Shingo I think Shingo=fragile psyche. He struggled and lost confidence. But, the last few games I think he is regaining some of that and may be on his way to straightening himself out.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 06:02 PM)
Neal has been a real success story this year. It bodes well for the future. As for Shingo I think Shingo=fragile psyche. He struggled and lost confidence. But, the last few games I think he is regaining some of that and may be on his way to straightening himself out.

Hopefully he has regained some confidence and that's why he is pitching well.