Mike Morse first ML Homerun

BHAMBARONS

He's 15 for 38 so far (.395). Meanwhile Jeremy Reed has an on base of about .340. Not bad for rookie seasons. I know it's a win-win because we needed another starter and Garcia has been pretty decent, but I still think we gave up too much value. Of course with Olivo struggling like none other it's not that bad.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 11:08 PM)
He's 15 for 38 so far (.395). Meanwhile Jeremy Reed has an on base of about .340. Not bad for rookie seasons. I know it's a win-win because we needed another starter and Garcia has been pretty decent, but I still think we gave up too much value. Of course with Olivo struggling like none other it's not that bad.

I think Mike is the X factor in this deal Reed and Garcia are or will be Solid Major League players And Miguel even though I will always root for him I doubt he turns it around so that leaves Morse and who knows about what he will do. I think the Sox's made the right trade needed pitching and got a good one in Garcia

If Reed and Morse pan out, it's still a good trade. Olivo is a bust in my opinion.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 15, 2005 -> 11:28 PM)
If Reed and Morse pan out, it's still a good trade.  Olivo is a bust in my opinion.

I agree and to think the person I was most upset about losing was Miggy. I agree with what BHAM said, I'll root for Miguel to get it back together unfortunately I just don't think it's going to happen.