Paulie is on FIRE!

Jabroni

Have we yet had a Konerko thread that didn't either end up about Thomas or completely off track? (Sorry, I had to ask and yes I was laughing by the end of reading this thread - I needed a laugh after how busy it has been today).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
Jesus...enough is enough.  I'm cleaning out this thread and splitting all the useless arguments out. 

This thread is for Paulie talk.  Paulies whooping ass, Dye's hitting the ball...Sox have the best record in baseball :cheers :headbang

Pffttt.. party pooper.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 04:34 PM)
Lol, nah its my whole plan to start bringing people's post numbers down.  One day I'm gonna delete about 20,000 of 2k's posts so I can be top dog again.

Ahahahahahaha! :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 03:34 PM)
Lol, nah its my whole plan to start bringing people's post numbers down.  One day I'm gonna delete about 20,000 of 2k's posts so I can be top dog again.

Oh great.. Thanks for the warning so we can all prepare for the board to be "gaged" :P

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 12:39 PM)
Oh great.. Thanks for the warning so we can all prepare for the board to be "gaged"  :P

I'll have 20,000 posts, everyone else will have ZERO. We'll just change it to www.chisoxfn.com :D

All Chisoxfn....All the Time (IE Lots of Grammar Errors and some ocassional Spelling miscues) :D

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:45 PM)
I'll have 20,000 posts, everyone else will have ZERO.  We'll just change it to www.chisoxfn.com  :D

All Chisoxfn....All the Time (IE Lots of Grammar Errors and some ocassional Spelling miscues)  :D

Can I still say Timo Sucks?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)

But, I'm almost at 1,000 posts!!! DON'T DO IT!!!

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
I'll have 20,000 posts, everyone else will have ZERO.  We'll just change it to www.chisoxfn.com  :D

All Chisoxfn....All the Time (IE Lots of Grammar Errors and some ocassional Spelling miscues)  :D

Occasional, too.. :lol:

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 08:45 PM)

o-CASS'-se-own-NELL' adj. (French)

1. Chisoxfn's spelling ability.

2. Amount the French bathe.

Edited by TheDybber

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 12:57 PM)
Jason.. there was just an earthquake in Cali.. did you feel it??? OC area..

Ya, I was typing a post in the admin board right as it happened. First one I've felt of the series of tremblors.

I guess its a good time to be headed to Chicago :)

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 03:58 PM)
Ya, I was typing a post in the admin board right as it happened.  First one I've felt of the series of tremblors.

I guess its a good time to be headed to Chicago :)

See.. that's what you get for talking bad about me.. :nono

:lol:

I don't know which one I felt. There was a 2.0 or so in Newport Beach and right at that same time there was a 5.3 in Yucaippa. Newport is only like 10-15 minutes from where I am but thats a pretty weak earthquake.

The shaking lasted for about 3-5 seconds.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 02:01 PM)
I don't know which one I felt.  There was a 2.0 or so in Newport Beach and right at that same time there was a 5.3 in Yucaippa.  Newport is only like 10-15 minutes from where I am but thats a pretty weak earthquake.

The shaking lasted for about 3-5 seconds.

Almost no humans can feel a 2.0.

You felt the 5.3. So did I. There's a thread about this in the Politics section.