Giants @ Twinkies Game 3 Rubber Match

Jabroni

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
Well, a lot of people suck against Crain. He's the best reliever in the game......as a rook. It's almost unfair they have so many guys come up and contribute immediately. We don't have anyone like that.

there was an artcile in the StarTrib a few days ago (monday?) The pitching coach for the Twins, Rick Anderson, worked on his mechinacs a bit. He doesnt throw 95 mph anymore, its now 90-91. But with his mechanics changed, he picked up a sinker, and that has been his out pitch this year

in the mean time..gardy.. never put Nathan in the 9th inning without a save situation. You know it just ends up in distaster. :cry:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the strugglin Padres are coming to town

well get some wins over the weekend

i hope

this losing real bad games of late is pissing me off. hahah

The Twins just lost 2 out of 3 to the 27-37 Giants. I wouldn't get my hopes up against the 36-30 Padres. ;) The Padres have lost 4 games in a row. They are due for some wins.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 09:51 PM)
The Twins just lost 2 out of 3 to the 27-37 Giants.  I wouldn't get my hopes up against the 36-30 Padres. ;)  The Padres have lost 4 games in a row.  They are due for some wins.

Hopefully the Padres can start heating up again for the Twins series.

I dont want to use injuries as an excuse, but man the Twins have been beat up this year. All of our middle infielders are hurt. The Twins put Abernathy on the DL and activated Luis Rivas, who was to be going on a rehab assingment after the game tonight. Castro goes down tonight.

But its not the 4th of July yet. Still a lot of baseball to be played. Just as long as the Twins are 4-5 games back by the end of July, things will be good

I dont want to use injuries as an excuse, but man the Twins have been beat up this year. All of our middle infielders are hurt. The Twins put Abernathy on the DL and activated Luis Rivas, who was to be going on a rehab assingment after the game tonight. Castro goes down tonight.

But its not the 4th of July yet. Still a lot of baseball to be played. Just as long as the Twins are 4-5 games back by the end of July, things will be good

Castro was hitting .234. I guess you guys will miss his defense but his bat has always sucked. Luis Rodriguez is probably an upgrade there. Abernathy was brought up to replace Rivas, right? So now you get Rivas back although he was stuggling horribly when he was healthy.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(Benchwarmerjim @ Jun 16, 2005 -> 10:14 PM)

Normally I would agree with you, but last year the Sox were without Frank and Maggs for a huge part of the season, so no go.